08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 383
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2827
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85604
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2364
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Arts of Ebe
I draw stuff because I got Photoshop.
I'm still a noob at it, but I'm getting better. I think.

If you got any ideas for what I may do to improve my skills, tell me.

Also please tell me if you have any tips for what I may try to draw, or perhaps you want me to draw your character? Or perhaps I just draw your character without you knowing?

Anyways, do notice: If you want your requested picture to be printable, you must tell me, and I'll fix the resolution and PPI to the desired numbers. (A4, A3, or whatever your printer is able to do. Remember to use proper printing paper.)
if you want to print out the image I make for you, tell me before I draw the picture for you. The basic format (that I find it easiest to work with) is A4 240-300 PPI.

And to explain PPI. PPI = Pixels Per Inch. The default web-images have 72 PPI, which is as good as your screen gets. If you print out an image from the interwebs, you will notice they look like sh*t. To make them good decent, you require three things:
A higher amount of Pixels Per Inch. 240 or higher will do. This simply makes the image fit in more pixels of your image, in a smaller space.

Second, you need decent printing paper for printing out pictures. Not necessarily photo paper, just paper that's made for printing. Not something you would draw on with your pencil to get good results.

The third thing you need, is a printer. Many countries uses different paper sizes. Many countries in Europe goes awesome with A4 and A3, while, for instance the United States uses another size (I think).

And I want to say something. Do not print stuff using MS paint. Neither should you save images in MS paint in another format than .PNG. If you save in .JPG, it'll look like sh*t.

Here's some nooby desktop pictures in 1280x800 pixels.
Spoiler:
*WARNING* Transparent background!
[Image: FWv4s.png]
Spoiler:
How I got the idea of this one? I asked myself what would happen if one crossed an old television with a curtain.
[Image: 43r7v.jpg]
Spoiler:
Looks like a green sun blew up in a coloured manga.
[Image: KzKoq.jpg]
Spoiler:
First day with the macbook, I sat down experimenting with Photoshop.
[Image: R7h0n.jpg]
Spoiler:
2nd day of experimenting with Photoshop. I love how this one turned out, I think the tiny amount of colours make an excellent contrast to the black and white major colours of the image.
[Image: S1dJa.jpg]

-- Spoilers under this line are out of drift. Do not use them, or this thread may catch fire. --
They're there so that I can just copy-paste it when I put in more images.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
I like these. Very abstract. :)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Those ones are all made months ago, the tablet ones + more will come soon.
Spoiler:
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
4 more. Made these at school today, but didn't add them to this thread instantly, because I hadn't made it back then.

Spoiler:
A3-sized illustration of the letters "Ebe". If you want me to do this to your name, give me a slap.
Link to oversized picture! I should make them smaller!

Spoiler:
A3-sized illustration of the same as above, but in black/white instead of yellow/blue. Give me a kick if you want me to do something similar to your name, or a word, etc.
Översized Pictüre

Spoiler:
Background image! 1280x800! Not your size? Tell me!
[Image: UF8gX.jpg]
Spoiler:
PM
Ladies and mentlegen...

I hereby present you...

From the Warsong Clan...
Champion of the Red Vanguard

The one and only...

Tardunk Heartsplitter!
Spoiler:
What is on the right of the word "everything" is me.
[Image: GfdkF.jpg]

Yeah, it's kind of hard to see what is what, but yeah.
His foot is too large.
Help me draw paws. Please.
Line-width should have been 5 all the time, instead of 10 on the wolf and 5 on the rest.
Added through edit: Axe should have been tilted with the blade further down than the hilt.
Also added through editing: I screwed his skull up.

... OH LORD HOW GOOD I AM AT DRAWING ORC FACUS.
Calm down, Ebe. Calm down.

Tardunk v2
Spoiler:
[Image: Q416X.jpg]

Feedback is wanted. Anything I could have improved, approved, deproved, increased, decreased, deceased, etc?
PM
I love Tardunk :D And the abstract stuff's pretty boss too. Keep up the awesome work! *throws love at*
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @CappnRob): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Ebenezer. I demand you do Garm pre-corruption. I'll look up his old gear, even! :D
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
PM
Just write a description of him, Rowgen, and I shall give you what you seek. Also, say which angle you want me to draw him (side, front, front-left, etc.), and also tell me where to crop him (head, bust, total body).

This is Tardunk from the side, cropped down to his head. Didn't get in many facical expressions and features as I made it as an example for this post.
Spoiler:
[Image: 16sci.jpg]
PM
I now present you...

The pure Garm'ath Wrathblade!
Spoiler:
[Image: 198892_206637152697906_198498953511726_7...1307540086]
Schmaker godt!

Edit: Now here is the dirty one.
Spoiler:
[Image: d5grQ.jpg]
Spoiler:
PM
(12-03-2011, 12:34 PM)Ebenezer Wrote: I now present you...

Spoiler:

LOL!

Edit: Just saying... I can't stop admiring that pic of Garm.
PM
This is one of my characters that have yet to be roleplayed once I get even more spare time (and when I want to, actually.)

His strongest ability is Grin.
It makes both kids and adults tremble in fear. You are warned.
Spoiler:
[Image: K1gPn.jpg]

(12-03-2011, 12:37 PM)Rowgen Wrote:
(12-03-2011, 12:34 PM)Ebenezer Wrote: I now present you...

Spoiler:

LOL!

Edit: Just saying... I can't stop admiring that pic of Garm.

I'm glad you like it, Rowgarm. (Schmaker godt?)
PM
Schmaker deiligt! :D
PM
This one is specially for Garm.

Spoiler:
[Image: e5mWM.jpg]
PM
(12-03-2011, 03:14 PM)Ebenezer Wrote: This one is specially for Garm.

Spoiler:

"Le Garmfaise..." I'm lost for words, Ebenezer! :D
PM
(12-03-2011, 03:18 PM)Rowgen Wrote:
(12-03-2011, 03:14 PM)Ebenezer Wrote: This one is specially for Garm.

Spoiler:

"Le Garmfaise..." I'm lost for words, Ebenezer! :D

Now go to sleep. :p It's 1.01 AM.

I should go to sleep too... Mneh. I have baot-is.
PM