08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 379
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2803
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85563
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2335
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3412

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Arts of Ebe
You use a tablet Eben?
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
PM
Yes, I do.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
Gah, I'm bad at Tauren. Chin got a bit... Flat. Anyways, it's Lohran, a character I'm trying to create.
He smokes tobacco that he made out of Mageroyal herbs.
It's fairly large.
Spoiler:
[Image: kvJqj.png]
Spoiler:
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
Ebenezer, I've gotta hand it to you, you're a talented artist and a pretty funny guy, actually. You seem like the type of guy I'd hang around with. We should do something.
PM
That's a nice tauren. You could have just lengthened the chin more and he'd look great.

Have you ever considered resizing your images or at least cropping them?
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Well... That is a good idea, but I usually plan to make them, like, really large and detailed, but then i end up using only 1/5 of the canvas size. His chin was supposed to be covered in beard, but I should make it more visible in the future. I'll work on expressions next, after I got a better image of Lohran down. I'm really clumsy today, and I saved it as a .png instead of a .psd, so goodbye layers. Must make a new Lohran from scratch. Won't be bad, though. I like doing things from scrafts. For instance, this weekend, I shall bake several cakes. Some with ingredients where you just pour water and milk into and then put into the oven, and I shall compare them with cakes I bake from scratch.

Planning on dropping writing very large text in the pictures because they make them too large.
More Lohran and perhaps other Tauren after I've been at the theater tomorrow. Going to see 'A Christmas Carol', and I've been waiting a long time to watch it.

I will be very happy to recieve more of those lovely constructive critics which I love.
Spoiler:
PM
Inspirations! School ends for this year tomorrow, and I want to be productive while I wait for Christmas and my girlfriend!

What should I draw?
Spoiler:
PM
I tried to take a picture of an European Magpie earlier. (It's the most common crow-bird in Norway.) It was about to take-off, and I were not using the correct Canon preferences, but I printed out the blurry image (it weren't too blurry, but it was hard to make out the beak) and I drew it!

Shouldn't need to spoiler this, it's cropped and resized! :)
[Image: KS8xr.jpg]

Next improvements:
* Larger brush
* Disable the pressure-size feature for the brushes, and try the opacity one.
PM
[Image: acxlq.jpg]
I thought of the three magical words.

(Spoiler for language.)

So.
Spoiler:
Fucking.
Beautiful.
And that's a ring in his ear.
Spoiler:
PM
Have anybody noticed, that at certain moments, you can see a red outline on the right side of an object and a blue outline at the left side? If you look at this picture, you can see a red and a blue outline on the right and left sides.

Spoiler:
[Image: vnNXG.jpg]
A pretty crow. I like crows. They make the streets in our neighborhood cleaner. I sat in my living room and attached the long lens to the camera. Zoomed in as much as I could to see what I could get out of that bird.
And yes, it's snowing.

Spoiler:
[Image: Ri9K3.jpg]
Dog on couch occupying the comfy, white rug.
Spoiler:
PM
Waiting for a download to finish, so I can't game any online games. Thought I'd do two things at once; Something I haven't done in a long time and something I don't know how to do at all. So I drew this.

Spoiler:
[Image: FKHos.png]
I am a nub. MS Paint. Meh.
Spoiler:
PM
I love skiing but I do not love the snow as much.

[Image: ZompQ.jpg]

Plus the part where I love capturing flags.

If you know which game this is, you deserve a Juggernaut hug.
Spoiler:
PM
Killtactular
Killtastic
Killamanjara
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
That floating head was lonely, so I gave it a body.

[Image: 7INFl.jpg]

Still one hug for the one who can guess what game this is from. Juggernaut Hug.
Spoiler:
PM
Halo?
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy