[-]
Main Menu
Portal
Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Rosencrat
11-01-2017 05:12 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 36851
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97218
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39968
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31493
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25498

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Attack on Stormwind!
#16
I am not sure we can actually, I think it was some talk about it earlier.
Damn, one wish that those darn zombies would be gone or maybe pushed back.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Reply
#17
Edit: Latest post is accurate

((To read up on what happened before hand Look up "Flexing Old muscles -- ", An IC post. Not sure how to Url-link anything.))
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Reply
#18
((Duskwood? The place the zombies came from? Good sir, you might want to rethink that.

And this was done so well, that I would like to say my thanks to the GMs who worked so diligently on this. The legions of zombies, and Timtus....It just makes me squeal with joy. But in a manly way. Heh. Thanks!))
PM
Reply
#19
Silverian has currently set up shop in Ironforge and is passing out clothing to survivors that are in need. If any evacuees need to know where to go or what to do, ask Silverian. He'll point you in the right direction.

((Also, Silverian, Sythrivum, Lethys and others plan to speak with leaders of the various races. Lethys wishes to speak with Magni and the Gnomish King, Sythrivum plans to speak with Magni and the various groups of Shattrath, specifically the Aldor. Tarania and Silverian plan to visit Darnassus and speak with Tyrande and Fandral, where Silverian will most likely trek to the Exodar and speak with the Draenei leaders there as well. This is all pending GM approval, as we don't want to make assumptions that they will be allowed to speak, or how the leaders will react.

Keep in mind, this is all planning and speculation right now, but this is the current strategy they wish to go with to mount an offensive and retake Stormwind. They have also been tossing plans of how best to defend the city of Ironforge, and how best to close off the Deeprun Tram. Any refugees in Ironforge, feel free to drop in with your plans!))

Edited!
Reply
#20
(( Went there anyway. At least the zombies there can be killed.))
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Reply
#21
((Know that interaction with racial leaders and the like is monitored by GMs, as in please contact a GM before claiming to talk with a leader-figure, such as the king of Stormwind or king Magni in Ironforge.))
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Reply
#22
((Well alright then. We'll have to work out those meetings with GM's, as we're going to be talking to quite a few leaders of various races.))
Reply
#23
EDIT: Nevermind. I can't delete this post...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Reply
#24
Esmerelda, the dark robed figure stood silently in the middle of the trade district as the loud rumblings could be heard. Footsteps coming closer. Voices were raised and the citizens started to panic as masses of abominations flooded through the gates of Stormwind, attempting to kill all in their way. In the chaos and panic she looked up to see one of the largest creation that she had ever set her eyes on.

Her eyes glazed over at the sight of this being and how jaw hung low. She knew death and destruction was going to hit the Kingdom of stormwind. "I told you all this day was going to come, I told you all." She shouted as she scurried away with the rest of the panicing citizens to reach the safe haven of Ironforge. "I said this day was going to come! Death is apon us and this could have been prevented if you all had heeded my warning. Let all the lives lost be on your heads!" she continued.

She was not sure who or what made such a creation and why Stormwind was flooding with these things but she was sure that she would now need to make a new home in Ironforge because her old home was now lost to her, as with all of Stormwind.

"I warned them all..."
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
PM
Reply
#25
((OooOooo. The plot thickens. very cool.

And on a side note do you intend to have Stormwind retaken by living humans eventually? or is this the fall of the last bastion of human power.))

((edited))

Walluce was unconcious while the invasion took place and was evacuated via Deeprun Tram by his fellow preists.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
PM
Reply
#26
Ariminus was arguing with a guardsman, when suddenly screams were heard. They both looked around, not getting the situation. Another loud woman's scream was heard, this time very nearby, and so the guardsman ran off to help in any way he could. Ariminus watched the guardsman disappear around a building, to then be pushed back by two zombies, grabbing and biting him to death. Ariminus didn't have time to watch the death though. He was busy running!

After running deeper inte the city, Ariminus saw some people heading for the tram, and he thought he'd follow the stream. He ran towards them, as quick as possible, even pushing them aside when running past them.

The tram felt safe, even though hundreds were running and pushing around inside. Ariminus saw an opportunity to get onto a wagon, and he jumped for it. He got onto it just in time before it started moving. He was safe.
PM
Reply
#27
Walluce Wrote:((OooOooo. The plot thickens. very cool.

And on a side note do you intend to have Stormwind retaken by living humans eventually? or is this the fall of the last bastion of human power.))


((Arr Pee))
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Reply
#28
Lethys is running all about Ironforge, with a large number of books in his little hands, on his way to assist his new (and very tall) Night Elf friends...The last thing he wants to imagine is another home city being overrun and destroyed, so he will do as much as possible to prevent an outbreak of undead!

(( Leth's idea is that all the Mages (and any magic users) should melt down the metal that makes up the tram, and construct a crude wall, closing off the tunnels from anyone entering from Stormwind, and maybe even going as far as flooding the tunnel afterwards, flushing out any invaders in the process.))


(( EDIT: Do this *after* everyone has evacuated! LOL ))
PM
Reply
#29
Lorelei took Kaolla by the hand, and led her to Shattrath via the portal in the Trade Quarter, in order to escape to the sanctuary city. They immediately took lodgings in the Aldor Inn.
"MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES! MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES! MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES! COME, MY MINIONS, LET US STEAL THEIR SPOONS!"
-Chaos Lord Aislinn "The Cannibal"
PM
Reply
#30
Close behind him came Crackbone, stayed behind for a time to help those in need to escape the city safely. Upon further inspection of his downcast face, you you see that he was crying. Heavily, at that.

Halane fled the city with a band of her kin, escaping the Park, making their way to the Tram.

Puenta, however, was not so lucky. She has always been a clumsy girl with bad eyesight. Within the chaos of the invasion, her glasses fell off. In cold fear, she ran head-long into the maw of one of the creatures.
She was quickly dismembered and cast aside as another statistic. (( Sorry for those who liked her, but in this particular situation, I knew that is how she would die. She's just far too clumsy and near-sighted to have survived. ))

Yeandree was not in the city at the time. She returned to the Exodar on important business.
"War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."
PM
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

youth-backhand
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.