The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Baah!
As you may know, me, Ghardiak, have been absent. Thing is: 8 days ago, my router got fried up during a storm, didn't have time to get another, since 4 days ago I started travelling with Family and shtuff. I'll be back around January 2nd, 1st.
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
Ugh to the router frying. That's never fun.

See you when you get back!
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats