The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Banned or?
Hello.. I just tried to log on my Blood elf hunter, level 50 non-approved character, named Zanarras and I it said that either the Class, race or character itself was unplayable. I would guess it is because of a character ban, but I don't know the reason why I should have been banned. I have checked the rules and it doesn't seem that I have gone up against them.

I have locked his experience when he got a level boost for 50 so it shouldn't have been that reason.

If any GM out there would like to help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks beforehand.
Zanarras.
...that makes no sense. If someone did lock your character, they did not post about it.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Except for flag renames, can characters be locked individually? It might be a bug. Or a GM who mistakenly locked your character, if it's really possible.

Either way, maybe you'd better try to contact a GM directly. :>
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Where can I find the forum where the GM's post who they have banned?

And thank you for your help ^^' I will wait for a GM to come online, so he/she can help me clear this mess.

Easy, my good roleplay, I will soon join you again T.T
I'm pretty sure I've heard of individual character locks. But like Cressy said, GM's are supposed to write every thing they do such as that in their own forums, I believe (we can't see them.). If Cressy can't see anything like that it's most likely a mistake.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
There's four GM's online then.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
You might have accidently set yourself to vanilla WoW, which would prevent blood elves and what not.
Could this be similar to the account issues I have been having on Bovel and Bovel3?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
In Zanarras's case, the expansion is indeed set to vanilla (so nothing for BC or WotLK is playable). Zan, you'll have to log in to the account site and change your account settings there.
Bovel, regrettably this is not the same problem that you have been having. :( Your accounts are set at WotLK.
(02-24-2012, 10:05 AM)Kretol Wrote: Bovel, regrettably this is not the same problem that you have been having. :( Your accounts are set at WotLK.

Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
CotH is unworthy of Bovel's pure RP swagitude :(
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Thanks alot ^^' I've must have changed it when learning the commands xD

Thanks for all the help! xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My account is banned... was just accepted... spartan196 2 833 10-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Last Post: spartan196
  Question about a banned person Cheesy74 1 754 01-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Banned? :S fennema7 5 1,269 10-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Qaza