11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3880
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87733
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3240
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Best WOW Cross class and Cross race.
List the best WOW cross class and Cross race you can think of that would Be better then others. And then tell why.

Hunter/warlock - Reasons - Hunters can slow and posion you and Jump back and Have a Mob pet, Warlocks can Fear spam you and dot your and have a Demon pet -Outcome- You will have 2 pets one Demon and one a in-game mob, You will beable to Wear mail and use fear and Dot your targets and if they start to get close you can jump back and Posion shot or Slow there movement. While your pets kill them xD
About my spelling, If you say anything about it im gonna hunt your nerdy english aniel retentive arrrssse down and beat the elcrapo right out of you!!!!
I came to this planet to chew bubblegum and kick ass! And I am all out of gum!
Paladin/Priest

Reasons: Healing- both classes uses holy magic as their talent tree for healing so talents like the Paladin's Holy power and the Priest's Holy Specialization will work well together. Also think a Priest with Auras and a Paladin that comes back as a spirit healer. Thanks to the Paladin being able to wear plate you'll be able to have access to every armor type to help with your healing.

Lighter side:
think how much your charter will glow with all that light pumping out of him! you'll turn all those sparkling vampires to dust just by walking past them.

Draenei/human

Reasons: With the human's Sword specialization combined with Draenei's Gift of the Naaru, it will make leveling a bit easier on yourself. A resistance boost to shadow combined with increased spirit will increase your survival chance even more. And let's face it, to all you people who played a human on retail, Diplomacy is just the best passive ability ever. Gemcutting with a dash of Heroic presence lastly will make sure this cute little cross-breed is helpful to everyone else.

Lighter side: there will be no more "baby got back" references if you play a female any more.
PM
I started this in Barrens chat. No credit? D:

Affliction Warlock / Frost Mage

Reasons:

- You wouldn't have to cross gear, considering that they compliment each other somewhat well.

- A level 80 Warlock can easily kill a cloth (Possibly) leather wearer with a few instant cast spells. They need to kite their enemies, which is an issue because they have no snares. When I would PvP, I used to down swiftness potions after I casted my afflictions. Now I can blink or use frost spells to slow the enemy down. If they do get to me, they are still slowed by my frost armor. A warlock doesn't have to rely on fear as much to keep his enemies away when he can simply cast a frost spell and blink out of there (Or use the warlock teleportation spell.)

- The Warlock abilities compliment the mage abilities (And vise versa) VERY well. Things like Arcane Intellect, and the fact that you now have two shield spells (Voidwalker and the frost spell.) are prime examples.
PM
Oh, I gotta try! Lemme try! Pwease!

Okay, okay.. So here's the idea!

Quarter Paladin, Quarter Rogue, two third Brewmaster and four fifteenth Mountain King. Also another one third Tinker.

Why? I'll tell you why! He can hammer people in the face, stab them in the back and drink while doing so! He's even got a storm bolt that bashes in faces. Oh, Tinker because ROCKETS ARE AWESOME! That and you can get a power suit. Effectively a monk in a mechanical power suit that drinks a lot and can create his own booze, even.

Half Dwarf, Half Ogre.

An Ogre with a beard and more brains than they're used to. He drinks a lot and has a cool accent. Can't get much better than that.
Little by little, one travels far.
PM
Oh, wutsthis? I'ma gonna try..

It'd be Warrior/...Warrior. Because warriors can beat the crap out of you, while beating the crap out of you. NOW HOW COOL IS THAT?
NOWAIT, I change that! Warrior / Frost mage. Because then you can beat the crap out of everything WHILE hurling frost spells and being resistant to cold.
And the race..
OHOHOHO
Half Vrykul, quarter Human and quarter Dwarf. Because Vrykul are überoverly cool, and because they're.. yes. Quarter of Human for intellectual chitchat, and quarter Dwarf for more coolness. And a slight accent.
Mmm, Vrykul..

OHRIGHT
Errata, sorry for stealin' yo idea about quarters.
PM
Wolohoo Wrote:Oh, wutsthis? I'ma gonna try..

It'd be Warrior/...Warrior. Because warriors can beat the crap out of you, while beating the crap out of you. NOW HOW COOL IS THAT?
NOWAIT, I change that! Warrior / Frost mage. Because then you can beat the crap out of everything WHILE hurling frost spells and being resistant to cold.
And the race..
OHOHOHO
Half Vrykul, quarter Human and quarter Dwarf. Because Vrykul are überoverly cool, and because they're.. yes. Quarter of Human for intellectual chitchat, and quarter Dwarf for more coolness. And a slight accent.
Mmm, Vrykul..

OHRIGHT

You picked frost mage for all of the wrong reasons. XD

It's good because it's like a warrior with a crap-load more snares to stop people from running.
PM
Metanoia1 Wrote:

And the race..
OHOHOHO
Mmm, Vrykul..

OHRIGHT

It's good because it's like a warrior with a crap-load more snares to stop people from running.

I think he just made the coolest and best race/class of all time..o,O
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Drak Wrote:
Metanoia1 Wrote:

And the race..
OHOHOHO
Mmm, Vrykul..

OHRIGHT

I think he just made the coolest and best race/class of all time..o,O

Thanks Drak, but Metanoia1 guise.. I thought this thing RPwise, you dummkopf!
PM
Quote:Oeh! We're quoting! And you spoke Deutsch! Spätah! *runs of lolling*
Proud Rotten Apples Fan
PM
Mike Wrote:
Quote:Oeh! We're quoting! And you spoke Deutsch! Spätah! *runs of lolling*

MMM, play some Team Fortress 2.
It's good for you.
And you'll understand the jokeside of dummkopf.

BUT ANYWAY. We're going off-tracks now.
Back to topic.
PM
Death Knight + Shaman

Deathgrip them to you, beat the crap out of them, Thunderstorm them away so you can heal
Ghost wolf and path of frost together
Mana pool and runic power to draw from
Frost fever, earthbind totem, hungering cold, all while duel wielding frost brand weapons just to annoy runners
Dual wielding tank build with maelstrom weapon for instant healing in the gap between mitigation cool downs
SH Anticipation, SH Toughness, DK Toughness, DK Anticipation, Frost Presence, Earthen Shield

There are just too many more combos packed full of awesomeness but the best of all..

Be able to summon two big nasty wolves AND a horde of zombies if someone is stupid enough to ask "You and what army?"
"In your world, power is determined by who has the biggest bombs. In my world, power is determined by yahtzee skills and who has the cutest kitty quote. Which is really the sane one?"
PM
Warrior/Hunter. You can be your own backup tank. When you need to heal your pet, just take all the aggro, let him get healed up, then switch off, rinse and repeat.

As for race? Ogre/Orc, for RP reasons. Heh.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Warrior/Warrior

Because one just wasn't enough.

If you plan on RPing, Mage/Priest - Now your like a Psychic-ninja.

Cross race?

Tauren/Gnome

War stomp and Escape artist. STUN AND RUN!!!11one1!

I guess if you plan on RPing, then Human/Dwarf.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Ok I would say Rogue/Mage

'Cos then you can quickly stab your oponent from behind and blink to safety and repeat your move over and over, and you can freeze your oponent in place while sprinting away

Race would have to be Troll/Dwarf

Why? Because you get to be both the Horde's coolest race AND the Alliance's coolest race, not to mention to funniest races and have a beard with tusks :)
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Warrior/Rogue

Simple.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The TRUE Master Race! Zhaei 26 905 06-04-2012, 08:41 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Cross race relationships FlyingSquirrel 3 253 11-27-2010, 09:11 PM