The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Blaiyde's Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi, I'm 21 and have been role playing since I was eleven. I love all forms of role play, from pen and paper to role play in wow. I write short stories to fill my spare time, and play wow only occasionally. I would play more (and hope to) if I could find a decent rp community. As it stands all I have done is PVE, finishing most available raids. As a role player, I find it to be most fun as an assisting player. Not a leader all the time, but not a follower either. When I play dnd I tend to play a bard, or some other class that serves to assist the party as a whole. On Wow, I am a general dpser.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in the untied states. I speak a little French and a little Spanish, but I only really calim to know English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started playing blizzard entertainment games, with the classic SNES game, Three lost Vikings. Since then I went to Diablo, and starcraft, and then to warcraft 3. When blizzard announced World of warcraft, I was excited. I signed up and played thru beta. I have experienced every change, and every update from the very beginning.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The roleplay, and selectivity drew me in. I've tried blizzard's roleplay servers, and they just don't have the community I'm looking for. Several searches on the internet brought CotH up, and it seems from what I've seen, to be the best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds. I really enjoy character interactions, and cooperative missions. However, my experience allows me to take part in any kind, and if it is unfamiliar territory, I am able to pick up and roll with how things are going.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Im a fan of humans and orcs due to their versatility, and adaptability in the world. However overall, id say gnomes are my favorite race because of their curious nature and good hearted intentions.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To learn and help others learn how to roleplay well, as well as to be immersed in the world of warcraft in ways that I could never experience in other servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Creativity flows in an environment where we feel comfortable, and there is no comfort without respect. Creativity is the heart of roleplay and by that, so then, is respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The scar still hurt sometimes, but he was lucky to be alive. How he ever managed to make it back from the frozen hell, he would never remember. So many men had been slain, and yet here he was, alive. Sure, he had come back without a name, and maybe he drank a little too much. But he was of the few to return.
He sat against the wall outside the tavern. The square was not as crowded in the evening, but many an adventurer was still doing their trading. He had once been like them… but now he could barely lift his own axe. It's blades were dull and chipped from being drug through the cobbled streets. They laughed at him when he would pass, but they did not know the horrors he had seen. All they knew were the whispers. Sure, some hunted the monster in the frozen north… but he was content here. Drinking till the darkness returned for him.
The thoughts that haunted him during the day were nothing compared to the dreams… The snow plains turned red, his brothers and sisters laying lifeless around him. Laying helpless himself, his right arm hanging by a thread, life was quickly drifting away. For what seemed like days he would lay, feigning death, and then when he felt he could pretend no more, it came to him. Sweet release. The pain, the fear, the sadness, all gone! But before the light took him it was returning one thousand fold. His body screamed, his heart ached. And then he was awake.
Another sip of whiskey to chase down the memories.
Welcome to the server! ;)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Welcome! I look forward to seeing you on the realm. ^^
If teh kitteh says no then you stay put! If teh wolf says no then GO GO GO!

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Druid - Play Free Online Games