Poll: What day are you most available in?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monday
11.11%
2 11.11%
Tuesday
11.11%
2 11.11%
Wednesday
22.22%
4 22.22%
Thursday
11.11%
2 11.11%
Friday
27.78%
5 27.78%
Saturday
16.67%
3 16.67%
Sunday
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[-]
Main Menu
Portal
Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Latest Threads
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Tales23
11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 435
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3010
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86071
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2588
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

<Brokenhorn Tribe>

[Image: titleas.png]
[Image: hornsn.png]

[Image: Tauren-logo-wararcft-wow.jpg]

[Image: introductionhp.png]

In Thunder Bluff and other places frequently visited by shu'halo, even some areas of Orgimmar, such posters would be glued to the walls, by holy striders:
Malar Brokenhorn Wrote:Ishne'alo'porah, brothers and sisters of the shu'halo.

I know for certain that there are more, out there --in Thunder Bluff or in other locations-- that look at the expansive and brutal orcs, vicious trolls, putrid forsaken and untrusting blood elves and think of their next, possible atrocities. Then, you look at the past of our race and try to imagine our future, if we continue on this path; the path of the Horde. Surely you are able to see how all evidence point to the contrary of a life of peace; the life the shu'halo were made for and promised, by their very creator, the Earthmother.

Therefore, I offer you an idea: that of leaving the Horde and living in peace, as we were and are supposed to. Meet me at the Red Rocks.

Malar of the Brokenhorn.

[Image: purpose.png]

The Tribe's purpose is to try their best to live as close to neutrality as possible, towards both factions, along with nature --as they're supposed to-- and as far from Horde heavily-aligned territories. They also wish to return to all of the habits that shu'halo used to have, from celebrating one's passing to being one with the Earthmother, to celebrating a new harvest.

But this choice, of leaving territories with allies, is not without its dangers: these places may have dozens of different kinds of enemies, some --if not most-- of them wishing to destroy and afflict the surroundings; an act unforgivable to the tauren. By joining and giving your best in these activities, we secure Kalimdor from threats unattended by the Horde, which focuses on waging war, more than protecting its borders from non-Alliance enemies. In a way, you protect your families and friends that have not chosen to join us, as well!

[Image: cock.png]
The Chieftain is the leader of the tribe and the one to take the final decisions. This position is held by Malar Ishamuhale, the Last Great Bull of the Brokenhorns.

The Holy Bulls are other tribesmen or tribeswomen, shaman or druids (also variants), which hold a great status in the tribe.
*Special Rank; the most important of the Holy Bulls is named a Seer. This position is held by Malar's mate, Eta.

The title of War Chief is given to the single tauren that has shown to have a skill in strategy that surpasses others'. It is given to none, so far.

Elders are old tauren that have either gone through many experiences, or have shown their knowledge in lore.

Warriors are the bulk of the tribe and the leading tauren. They're split between Hunters, who're best at gathering food, ingredients or even information and Fighters, who do their best thing: fight.

The Initiates, or Youngbloods, are newcomers into the guild that are yet to show their powers or wish to truly help.

Allies are those who have sworn their help in case of great need only. They do not have to be part of the guild!

[Image: rulest.png]
(Here's a nicely done list!)
Besides those, there are some more:
  • No OOC drama, please. It could create IC problems within the guild; problems that we'd all love not to happen.
  • Think of Character Warnings with care!
  • Remember we're in this to have fun, not argue with each other!
  • Not really a rule, but a suggestion: create a Skype ID (if you don't have one, already) and add Kira13f as friend; I will personally add you to the tribe's Skype group. Beer

(All kudos to Zhaei for the images!)
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

[-] The following 3 users Like Kira13's post:
  • Edgar, Geoni, Rowgen
Can't wait for the RP this will bring.
PM
Bump! Poll also added to see what days each of you prefer. You can choose multiple options!

As always, if you've more to speak to me, find me via a PM or add me on Skype, my ID being Kira13f
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

You know I'm in for whenever... just gotta figure out which of my five tauren to join as. Rahlem is already hanging out with one of your elders but I think Tanuk might be a better fit.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nikodemos's post:
  • Kira13
PM
Um your images can not be seen by my eye >.>
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ormica's post:
  • Nikodemos
PM
The tags are incomplete.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]