08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 380
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2816
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85579
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2360
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3413

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Calistus`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I personally enjoy getting things done the fun way, and I'm usually light-hearted.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the UK, I lived in Greece and I'm now in the US - I speak very fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was first introduced to Warcraft 3 via a friend and proceeded to buy it, then also got hooked to World of Warcraft a few weeks after it came out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Recommendation from a friend!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Humorous, small groups and action mainly.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night elf warrior, personal attachment.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Pretty high so far, based on what I've heard.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This: "We don't need characters from other dimensions, worlds, etc. or characters that are out of place and make no sense with the current, established lore. Warcraft lore is already fairly diverse, so I don't see why players would need to branch out of the many possibilities it offers."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like a little clarification on what exactly is asked here - narrative? Background? Scenario? But, I do very much do plan to fill it in at some point..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm.. not much else! Edit: I think it'd also be worth noting I'm a man of few words, which should be apparent.
PM
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I personally enjoy getting things done the fun way, and I'm usually light-hearted.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the UK, I lived in Greece and I'm now in the US - I speak very fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was first introduced to Warcraft 3 via a friend and proceeded to buy it, then also got hooked to World of Warcraft a few weeks after it came out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Recommendation from a friend!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Humorous, small groups and action mainly.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night elf warrior, personal attachment.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Pretty high so far, based on what I've heard.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This: "We don't need characters from other dimensions, worlds, etc. or characters that are out of place and make no sense with the current, established lore. Warcraft lore is already fairly diverse, so I don't see why players would need to branch out of the many possibilities it offers."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like a little clarification on what exactly is asked here - narrative? Background? Scenario? But, I do very much do plan to fill it in at some point..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm.. not much else! Edit: I think it'd also be worth noting I'm a man of few words, which should be apparent.
PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.