11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3875
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87727
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3235
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Campaign for Brains
This is was done in response to Moose deciding that they could no longer do Zombie's for Great Justice. As such, I've already begun plotting and am putting out the feelers to see if people are still interested in said idea. It will be under a similar theme.

Basically I'm looking to see if the ones who were going to do Moose's want to do mine, and if there are others who are interested in roleplaying 'bout some zommies. I've almost got it all worked up and posted so all I need is two things. You, and your Character sheet.

Name:
Physical Description:
Brief History(Under one page of text please.):
Expanded History(Optional):
Personal Belongings: (I'll be approving these items. Keep them to a limit of 10 individual items. These will consist of things you would have on you at the time of the Infection. I'll explain more in when you apply.)

If your interested please reply with the character sheet to me, in a PM. I'll reply with a Link to the Site for further information.
Wow. Sometimes I forget the past.
PM
And yeah, if Og wasn't clear enough I can't do the zRP right now. Personal stuff getting in my way.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
How will the zombie rp be done? In PMs or like another website or what?
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Also,should w post the profiles or...?
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
PM
Just reply to me with your character sheet in a Private Message on this forum and I'll Private Message you back with a linkto the Site we will be using, incase you didn't get it here. And I'm thinking of doing it through an Instant Messager the same as Moose was, which one will depend on what you have. Probably Yahoo. as I already have one. :)

I do hope you join me as I'm putting quite a bit of thought into this. And trying to have some fun with it as well while I create your world.
PM
Bump. Once again throwing the Idea out there. Hopefully I get some bites this time. The world is 95% complete.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  40k Campaign mimloopen 4 225 05-01-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post: mimloopen
  D20 campaign on forum, interest test Theik 9 269 04-13-2009, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Theik