The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Catalacysm Build Thread
Cough Boralus Cough

No, but really now. I hate Blizzard for not adding Boralus. It gives me the desire to snap a kick right in their dish of donuts and send them flying over their balcony(ies).
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_lho5ae3Fu31qe94fqo1_400.gif]
(04-29-2013, 09:17 PM)Beltharean Wrote: I do have a request. When you get the chance, could you try to add (At least in some part) NPCs and decoration to reflect this, from the lore thread? :

"Those who have remained have entrenched themselves within the city and the rocky hills of the region, and fly the banner of Gilneas as the Gilneas Liberation Front, spearheaded by Darius Crowley."

In Gilneas City, rather than in the areas around, but anything would be nice, to be honest.

I certainly can!

I'll get to work on it once the doors are done, since I'm aware that Gilneas is quite barren at present.

Quote: Cough Boralus Cough

There is unfortunately nothing I can do concerning that. However, we will be having a Kul Tirassian area in the form of Tol Barad. I intend to run the event chain for that soon(ish), once finals are out of the way and I have some time to commit to it.
Splendid, dear chap!
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_lho5ae3Fu31qe94fqo1_400.gif]
The light house not far from the broken gate in the Gilneas ruins has a door that doesn't open - if the building has an interior, it would make an awesome hang out, can you check it out?
Cayce Northend - Druid of the Cenarion Circle
Micheru Bloodrune - Moonglade Ranger / Vagabond
Gratua Daggermouth - Walking the path of Lo'gosh
Medrit Brightwind - Wandering Swordsmaster
There isn't an interior, I'm afraid.

I've added some Gilnean NPCs to the cathedral area of Gilneas City and the rebel armory (out in front of the prison, in the basement). There are also some NPCs in the Blackwald.

Also, spawned some Forsaken in their camps on the edge of the wall.
I stumbled across a fairly large and flat open area, similar to the one above the Arathi Farm. It's just south of Darrowshire. I've got no ideas for it right now, but maybe someone else will.

Spoiler:
[Image: WoWScrnShot_043013_213525_zps2c74f4fc.jpg]
[Image: WoWScrnShot_043013_213543_zps1e000e9e.jpg]
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
(04-30-2013, 08:45 PM)Gyran Wrote: I stumbled across a fairly large and flat open area, similar to the one above the Arathi Farm. It's just south of Darrowshire. I've got no ideas for it right now, but maybe someone else will.

Spoiler:

Looks like the perfect place for a living area. Everyone's always looking for living solutions? Make a giant town of living areas, and social locations. Kinda like Ratchet on the Rocks?
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
Began work on a new area today, using one of the few blank patches of land alloted to us with the current terrain:

Spoiler:
[Image: sNdTKg3.jpg]

You can find it there, where my arrow is on the map. Its an Alliance location, and will eventually get on the teleporter. I'm going to leave it like it is for the moment, but I'll be coming back and gradually building it up into something considerably larger, or at least that's the idea.
(04-30-2013, 08:45 PM)Gyran Wrote: I stumbled across a fairly large and flat open area, similar to the one above the Arathi Farm. It's just south of Darrowshire. I've got no ideas for it right now, but maybe someone else will.

Spoiler:

An excavation site?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Spoiler:
[Image: Nmju79p.jpg]
The sheer amount of perpendicular in that spoiler will blow your mind.
Another request! This one's rather simple, but having the movable bookcase back in the Slaughtered Lamb could be really useful.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
A human manor has been added to the OOC teleporter under 'RP Locations -> Human Manor'! Go check it out!

I know its a bit drafty at times, but just take the snow as OOC. There wasn't much that could be done about that with what we're currently working with!

I'll be going through some of the requests prior in this thread today, and I'll note down what I've added as they come. So if you've got a request that hasn't been posted in here yet, throw 'em in.
This is more of an OOC request, but when you've got the time, could you (or anyone with GM powers) hop between the flight points and add in the missing NPCs? Some flight points, like the ones in Hyjal and other new zones, are missing entirely. It's possible to fly to those places, but there's no way of going elsewhere from those places without hearthing. Thanks!
(05-06-2013, 06:53 AM)Delta Wrote: This is more of an OOC request, but when you've got the time, could you (or anyone with GM powers) hop between the flight points and add in the missing NPCs? Some flight points, like the ones in Hyjal and other new zones, are missing entirely. It's possible to fly to those places, but there's no way of going elsewhere from those places without hearthing. Thanks!

Some have no NPCs, some have NPCs that don't bring up the flight dialogue. But yes, this.
Cayce Northend - Druid of the Cenarion Circle
Micheru Bloodrune - Moonglade Ranger / Vagabond
Gratua Daggermouth - Walking the path of Lo'gosh
Medrit Brightwind - Wandering Swordsmaster