08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 355
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2609
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85206
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2192
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3391

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Christmas Games?
Decided I'd make a thread of people sharing their Christmas lists, see if anyone is getting the same games and might be doing multiplayer.

StarForge
Europa Universalis IV
Godus
State of Decay
The Dead Linger
Space Engineers

Anyone else getting these ones? StarForge looks AMAZING, one of my friends told me that they aren't updating anymore, shame. There's always hope. State of Decay and The Dead Linger, though... NERDGASM.
Already have State Of Decay (non-multiplayer) and it's kinda just a bland console port to me.

ARMA III
DayZ Standalone (if it releases by then)
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
PM
State of Decay HNNNNNGGGG
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I already have the Dead Linger. I was a kickstarter backer but gave up on it a long time ago. Did it actually turn out good?

I've been playing State of Decay since the 360 release though and I've got to warn you, it's -amazing- at first, but once you get a hang of the game, you never ever feel threatened again and a lot of the game's appeal will wear off. To remedy this, I suggest getting the breakdown DLC for it, since the increased difficulty brings back the tension to gameplay. On level 2 I think I counted ten cars in total scattered around the main town and from a single watchtower I could spot one juggernaut, one rotter, one feral and six or so hordes. That's level 2. It goes to level 10.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM
Ferals were the only threat in the game. One you understood how zombies functioned, they stopped being scary.

You know. Like most horror monsters.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
Exactly. And ferals were only a threat when they were being ninjas. If you see a feral coming towards you tehre's not much threat, but when he dives at you from a bush, you're usually dead or you're going to cut it -extremely- close.

But the Breakdown remedies this through sheer numbers of the bastards. There are a lot of hordes and many of them find their way to your homes or the homes of others, which you have a reason to protect now, by the way. You don't really have any cars to take them down with either.
Spoiler:
PM
... Should've mentioned I'm getting the PC version of State of Decay.
It's the same so far. At least the devs has said they've got no plans to block moddability of the game. So you've got that to look forward to.

Just remember that if you feel the tension of the game wearing off, get the DLC.
Spoiler:
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Character's Christmas Song [2014] Ural 5 366 12-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Esthrunil
  The Japanese make some funny games. Roxas65 4 298 08-31-2013, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Bored of Current games Revan 27 698 06-23-2013, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Nymus