05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3233
Hello Everyone
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 04:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 111
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Maulbane
04-10-2018 02:09 AM
» Replies: 2493
» Views: 98168
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
02-04-2018 11:03 PM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 80841

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

CotH + Steam = Success!
So I had realized that with the advent of L4D, TF2 players, etc., judging by all of the hilarity in Barrens.

SO.

I took the next logical step. That's right.

I made a Conquest of the Horde Steam Group for all you fellow CotH players and L4D junkies.
The group is invitation only, so feel free to bother me on Steam for an invitation. (steam name is theredwrath)

GM's and Heroes will be given admin status of the group by default; I am only admin as founder/placeholder, and will step down if asked.
So please, join the group! :mrgreen:

</advertisement>
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.
So, funny thing is... My Steam account is Kaghuros. I barely go on anymore but, hell, if you're starting up a TF2 or some Left 4 Dead I'd come on.
PM
I live for the day when I can play Left 4 Dead properly. It may be the only instance of using "4" instead of "for" that I find forgivable, if only because it is an incredibly fun game.

The good news is, the one time I played it, I was fantastic with a shotgun. The bad news is, the game was set on Easy. Ah, well. Here's to eventually being able to run it.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
Kag; your invitations have been sent, will grant you admin access once you've accepted. And +50 points for David Bowie.

Hopefully you can run it eventually, Qaza. We'll protect your shotgun-toting behind from the onslaught while we're grabban peelz!
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Ever since I got my "Spinal Tap" achievement, I've been constantly breaking the spines of zombies in a Jet Lee inspired zombie survival rampage. Of course, the "Melee the Witch" experiment will turn out poorly for all of our group. Good thing I'm David Bowie.
PM
Oh, I´m not sure but I think my name is Nostra (that´s what it says at least) though it´s not the login I use, not sure which one you need.

Isn´t L4D the game where there´s this shotgun thing that shoots like it´s some kind of machine gun? And that fat guys, and those big guys and lickers.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Basically, yes.

Course, I'm not opposed to some Dystopia either. :mrgreen:
I've checked, I think my gamer tag is "Bad Voodoo". I could be wrong, though. *leans on her walker* Kids these days... when I started gaming, the only name the hero had was Mario! And we LIKED it!

Edit: Also, I stared very hard at the box for Left 4 Dead today, but I failed to produce $50. Still, progress!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
A couple weeks ago, they were selling L4D at half-price.
They'll likely do so again, and soon.

Although until tomorrow, they're currently selling TF2 at half-price.
WHICH I ADVISE EVERYONE TO GET. Best $10 multiplayer goodness in existence imo.
Could I jump in on this? My username is Shivali. I'll be bonkin' some newbies on TF2.
PM
CRY SOME MORE BABIES - Quoteth the heavy.

Add me folks, Got L4d, tf2, any popular steam game.
Who Loves Orange Soda?
PM
Ack! Two of the games I don't have. Though I plan on getting TF2 soon. I mostly play Day of Defeat and Counter Strike Condition Zero.
PM
I'd join in, L4D is something I want big time, but I think you've gotta actually buy the game to use Steam... I don't really... pay for computer games. Arrrgh.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PM
Invitations have been sent!

Please check your invite tabs!
(These can be accessed under your control panel via Steam.)
Mikain Wrote:I'd join in, L4D is something I want big time, but I think you've gotta actually buy the game to use Steam... I don't really... pay for computer games. Arrrgh.

Steam is free, Making the account is free. Buying the game has a cast of the costies.
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steam summer sale supposedly hits today. Roxas65 14 487 06-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Steam Discount Coupons Giveaway! Borrops 0 92 11-15-2013, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Borrops
  The Official CotH Steam Group! MoonlightBlossom 29 1,328 08-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Steam summer sale! ProjectRandom 11 357 07-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  The Steam Summer Sale is on. Roxas65 7 272 07-13-2012, 01:58 PM