08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 383
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2824
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85589
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2363
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Drena (Dwarf Hunter)
Player: holynexus

Character Full Name: Drena Ledaidh Firebeard

Character In-Game Name: Drena

Nickname(s): ---

Association(s): Explorer's league, Ironforge and Booty Bay

Race: Dwarf

Class: Hunter

Skills and Abilities: Nothing more than you'd expect from a hunting treasure hunter, her traps are deadly and usually much better than your average booby traps.

Sex: As female as a dwarf can get. Beard, that stuff.

Hair: Slight blond beard, blond hair

Eyes: Brown

Weight: 226.6 lbs

Height: 4'8''

Usual Garments/Armor: Likes comfy clothing, usually made of leather, pants and shirts when casual elsehow a full hardened leather suit with good sturdy boots.

Other: ---

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Personality: Drena's a treasure hunter and it shows, she's obsessed with shiny objects and gadgets, and wealth too boy! She's a cheerful dwarf but besides the greedy outlook she still keeps some morals. Money speaks to her for sure but she still tries kind of selflessly (more than just for her good conscience) to give some of her spoils away - the Explorer's League, the Church of the Light and other such organizations. Drena is careful, organized and strong-willed, but far from being ruthless she can also spare some time away for chatting or narrating tales about whatever show-off shiny item has gotten her fancy.

Drena doesn't really believe in the light but holds close convictions, just keeping to herself as she doesn't really like sermons, and tries to keep away from the politics of Alliance and Horde. She isn't racist or nationalist , but she sure doesn't trust Horde-aligned people easily, and it's still clear she'd join the Alliance should a war arise.. She doesn't go bash too hard on Horde aligned people - except the Forsaken - just harder to socialize, though as she's into exploring she'd still go out of her way to speak to these.

History History Drena was born 55 years ago in Ironforge to a family of hunters, so it was normal she'd follow the path of the hunter. Drena lived through a happy, fanciful childhood, simple and well off. When she was about 25 years old the First War struck the lands and for six years she stayed helping her mother in the citadel. She had left the city once before but that was about it, but it only added to her curiosity as the war battered the lands and more ancient stuff was found, not counting the left aside war spoils. During these years she also spent lots of time admiring the Explorer's Hall, and certainly thanks to her mother's wandering experiences, she took a fashion for that.

As soon as the second war was over, Drena stepped all too eagerly outside of the fortress of Ironforge to Kharanos where her mother's friend was living. He was a hearty trapper willing to explain to the lass the arts of marksmanship, wild survival, trap making, herbalism, fletching, and much more on how to be a good beast hunter and archer. It was what they did best in her family, so she stayed. Besides, she didn't have much to do. Exploring is nice but what money would sustain her? Thus, until the Third War, she trained hard, and seemed good at it, but then again, she was a Dwarf who had some good skills, and took down a few good, naughty beasts. When the war struck, she didn't go on the fighting grounds but instead preferred to support Ironforge by going back home. There she helped a lot with the few treasures she had managed to find, her good skills at mapping, though what she did most was preparing arrows and other ammo for soldiers, with the help of a blacksmith friend.

Bored again, she left when the war was over back into the wild with her training and knowledge, and began wandering Stormwind. Pay was hard to come by, but she persevered. Some of the old kingdom towers that were never rebuilt after the second war offered the best spoils. It began going better with time and as she became more confident, and offered her help on bigger contracts and answering more reward calls - usually to kill some not so terrifying beasts, but the rewards were hefty enough. Since then, she keeps seeking treasure from what she gathers through rumors, answering contracts on problematic beasts, though she has never been a bounty hunter - she wouldn't consider that part of the Hunt, her moral side kicking in maybe?

Spelling fixed by Zenethen
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
PM
You say that she was born 55 years ago in her history, but she's 45.
PM
Oh oops, correcting that, ty
Allons-y!

PM
I noticed a little too many grammatical errors to fit in a large amount of quotes, so I'm just doing this;

Quote:History Drena is born 55 years ago in Ironforge to a family of hunters. So it was normal she'd follow that path. Drena lived through a happy fanciful childhood, a simple and nice well off one. When she was about 25 years old the first war struck the lands and for six years she stayed helping her mother in the citadel. She had left the city once before but that was about it, but it only added to the curiosity, as the war battered the lands and more ancient stuff was found, not counting the left aside war spoils. During these years she also spent lots of time admiring the Explorer's Hall, and certainly thanks to her mother's wandering experiences, she took a fashion for that.

As soon as the second war was over Drena stepped all eagerly outside the fortress of Ironforge, to Kharanos where her mother's friend was living. He was a hearty trapper willing to explain the lass the arts of marksmanship, of wild survival, trap making, herbalism, fletching, and a lot of stuff on how to be a good beast hunter. And archer at that. It was what they did best in her family so she stayed, besides, she didn't have much to do. Exploring is nice but what money would sustain her? Thus until the third war she trained hard, and she seemed good at it, but then she was a dwarf and she had some good skills and took down a few good naughty beasts. When the war struck, she didn't go on the fighting grounds and instead preferred to support Ironforge going back home. There she helped a lot with the few treasures she had managed to find, her good skills at mapping, though what she did most was preparing arrows and other ammo for soldiers with the help of a blacksmith friend.

Bored again, she left when the war was over back in the wild with her training and knowledge, and began wandering Stormwind. Pay was hard to come by, but she persevered. Some of the old imperial towers that were never rebuilt after the second waroffered the best spoils. It began going better with time and as she became more confident, and offered her help on bigger contracts and answering more reward calls - usually to kill some not so terrifying beasts, but the rewards were hefty enough. Since then she keeps seeking treasure from what she gathers through rumors, answering contracts on problematic beasts, though never she's been a bounty hunter - she wouldn't consider that part of the Hunt, her moral side kicking in maybe?[/i]

Edit;

Quote:History Drena was born 55 years ago in Ironforge to a family of hunters, so it was normal she'd follow the path of the hunter. Drena lived through a happy, fanciful childhood, simple and well off. When she was about 25 years old the First War struck the lands and for six years she stayed helping her mother in the citadel. She had left the city once before but that was about it, but it only added to her curiosity as the war battered the lands and more ancient stuff was found, not counting the left aside war spoils. During these years she also spent lots of time admiring the Explorer's Hall, and certainly thanks to her mother's wandering experiences, she took a fashion for that.

As soon as the second war was over, Drena stepped all too eagerly outside of the fortress of Ironforge to Kharanos where her mother's friend was living. He was a hearty trapper willing to explain to the lass the arts of marksmanship, wild survival, trap making, herbalism, fletching, and much more on how to be a good beast hunter and archer. It was what they did best in her family, so she stayed. Besides, she didn't have much to do. Exploring is nice but what money would sustain her? Thus, until the Third War, she trained hard, and seemed good at it, but then again, she was a Dwarf who had some good skills, and took down a few good, naughty beasts. When the war struck, she didn't go on the fighting grounds but instead preferred to support Ironforge by going back home. There she helped a lot with the few treasures she had managed to find, her good skills at mapping, though what she did most was preparing arrows and other ammo for soldiers, with the help of a blacksmith friend.

Bored again, she left when the war was over back into the wild with her training and knowledge, and began wandering Stormwind. Pay was hard to come by, but she persevered. Some of the old kingdom towers that were never rebuilt after the second war offered the best spoils. It began going better with time and as she became more confident, and offered her help on bigger contracts and answering more reward calls - usually to kill some not so terrifying beasts, but the rewards were hefty enough. Since then, she keeps seeking treasure from what she gathers through rumors, answering contracts on problematic beasts, though she has never been a bounty hunter - she wouldn't consider that part of the Hunt, her moral side kicking in maybe?

I fixed the grammar and some spelling errors, reading through carefully.

It is my guess English is not your primary language, and as such we of CotH understand! English is one of the hardest languages to learn in the World, and yet it's the most common just under Mandarin!

I also see you're a Peon. Welcome to CotH, and I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I also hope your profile someday sees the wiki pages!

Good day.
PM
Aww why thanks. English isn't much my primary language indeed but I admit it comes from a lack of focus, aka, I'm often doing many things at a time so yeah. Very kind, thanks very much! Thanks for the welcome too.
Allons-y!

PM
Could I ask you to space out the top section, please?
PM
Okay I have (well I think).
Allons-y!

PM
*Nod*

Approved.
PM
You just got about 20% cooler.

Thanks! (Uh, for gruntship....what do I have to do now? Fill out that question thing? ^_^)
Allons-y!

PM
Have you written an IC post?
PM
Yes, in my intro, I wrote a short story, though not about Drena. It's a sort of concept for an undead character I might play when I get better in lore.
Allons-y!

PM
Then yea, Questionnaire.
PM
Leveled!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gormyr Ironblast [Dwarf Hunter][Twilight's Hammer] WindZealot 6 260 12-13-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Vottan Stormwright [Dwarf shaman] TheFungineer 4 190 11-25-2014, 05:25 PM
  Modanna Ironbraid [Dwarf Noble] MstrCorvus 10 290 11-09-2014, 07:03 PM
  Thane Thidlynn Ironbraid [Dwarf Noble] Jonoth 2 157 11-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Krilari
  Ulfarr (Remake, Dwarf) Grakor456 2 184 08-15-2014, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Reigen