08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 387
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2830
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85613
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2366
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Ebe's gaming console of doom
I think most PS3 headsets are bluetooth. But if the headset uses USB, I think that works too.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM
I used to have a cheap headset with a green and a red plug, green for audio, red for microphone. I'll check with the local games/electronics store after the 24th.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
Yeah, a PS3 doesn't have thatm neither does the 360.

On a sidenote; Do NOT read anything about Red Dead Redemption's story, I can not stress this enough. I had the misfortune of having the ending spoiled for me when just looking up some notes about the story. It's been out for over a year now so spoilers are everywhere. It's an absolutely magnificent ending, the kind few games have. Having it spoiled sucked.
Spoiler:
PM
Only watched some dorks playing multiplayer and trailers. :)
Quote from Rededredemption: "Tried to go straight. Then ... Then I got into more trouble."
Do want.
Browsed through the net, found some bluetooth-headsets for PS3, like those handsfree bluetooth-stuff for headphones. Does it have two plugs, or is it only a mic? Could plug together a television with my audio-system.
Spoiler:
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
I have something to sleep while thinking about. Red Dead Roleplaydemption.
Spoiler:
PM
I've thought about that as well. The lack of text chat fails, though.
Spoiler:
PM
Voice chat.
Would be devasating with me attempting to sound like a cowboy.
Spoiler:
PM
Anybody else who has a PS3? I'd love to know which games you guys had.
Spoiler:
PM
Easy! PS3, of course! its cooler looking, runs better, has usually better graphics, no external internet costs etc. Just better. Also, controller is simpler.
PM
Yes, I've made a decicion, I'm going to buy me a PS3 on or after the 24th. Now I'm looking for people playing games, that I could perhaps play games together with.
Spoiler:
PM
Just tell me whenever you want to play Red Dead Redemption. I have way to few people to play it with. (read none.)
Spoiler:
PM
I will, once I buy the PS3 and the game itself. I might do some research when I do the weekly grocery shopping and check which stores got the game, and if it's for a reasonable price according to the prices on the web.
Spoiler:
PM
RDR had the best advertising campaign.

However, here are some other games I would earnestly suggest, as far as exclusives/non-exclusives go.

L.A. Noire, if you're a thinking man/woman (GTA as a detective, you almost never use your gun [>GTA]).
Little Big Planet (Platforming!)
Demon/Dark Souls (If you've the GALL to play them)
Ratchet and Clank series.
Infamous series.
Grand Theft Auto
Saints Row (> GTA)
Red Dead Redemption (> GTA)
Modnation Racers. (Mario Kart for the PS3.)
Flower (PSN game, it's 10 bucks, it's awesome.)
Mortorstorm (Woo, racing!)
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
Are any of these games possible to play with two players on the same console?
Spoiler:
PM
Little Big Planet, Motorstorm, Ratchet & Clank All 4 One and possible Modnation racers are.

Spoiler:
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming in the future.. Company! Dareksar 6 285 10-30-2011, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Your finest moments in gaming. Roxas65 14 329 05-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Knock
  The Saddest and most powerful moments in gaming. Roxas65 51 1,229 12-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Touchseed
  Roxas Gaming Corner! Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Roxas65 4 201 11-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Windows 7 Gaming Maxwell 12 312 01-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Kirth