The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Eh. Why not?
Yeah, I know... I'm supposed ter be on Hiatus! >>

HOWEVER - I'd like to see what people honestly think aboot mai RP. I've heard a few people's opinions, but I haven't heard more than a, "Lol" on other occasions. :> Also, if you will, give me feedback on my OOC actions and (Oh please dear god) how I could improve with my running of SUCCESS.

So, without further ado, we have:

Delurin, Minnala, Roderick, Aethenril, Esthrunil, Ronald (Therapist), Dremm, Glocken, Bartimaeus and Caroline.

(Now, mind, I also added former characters I had, just to be safe.)

So, then! Go on. :>
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Glocken.. Glocken is truly bad ass, whenever that name pops up I see a gnome, sitting in a high chair at the fireplace, quietly polishing his double barred shotgun. I love Glocken, and it's a shame I haven't RPed with him that much recently but you already told me OOCly so yah :)

His words.. his ways of dealing with things, his way of using the night elf.. is simply perfect, and quite comedical. I would say, keep it up and keep polishing that gun till Glocken actually snaps one day and shoots somebody. ;>

He's a true business-mangnome
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Glocken.. Glocken is truly bad ass, whenever that name pops up I see a gnome, sitting in a high chair at the fireplace, quietly polishing his double barred shotgun. I love Glocken, and it's a shame I haven't RPed with him that much recently but you already told me OOCly so yah :)

His words.. his ways of dealing with things, his way of using the night elf.. is simply perfect, and quite comedical. I would say, keep it up and keep polishing that gun till Glocken actually snaps one day and shoots somebody. ;>

He's a true business-mangnome
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
I'm going to renew this with another character. Hopefully one of my only for a while.

Sigmund Palorius Blacksteel: Forsaken Scrapworker and Blacksmith/Engineer. A bit loony, and most definitely prone to ranting.

So yes, please give me as much feedback as you can possibly muster for this guy when ye come 'cross him, I'd love to see what I can do better. I'll grit mah teef an' bare it, yarr. :P
You're going home...
Delurin is alright, but he'll never be the same, I miss the good ol' days eh?
Hah, of course, of course. :P

The good times were indeed good.
You're going home...