05-19-2018 03:58 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 104
Introduction Memphis
Last Post: Aethon
05-14-2018 08:43 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 3090
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Maulbane
04-10-2018 02:09 AM
» Replies: 2493
» Views: 98065
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
02-04-2018 11:03 PM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 80736
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Aphetoros
02-04-2018 10:57 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 38037

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Favorite Movie?

Best movie ever. /sagenod
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
relinredrin Wrote:My favorite movie changes almost as much as my favorite song. But The two that are constantly at the top are either The Stand, or Boondock Saints. Lately Boondock has been my favorite so let's go with that.
Both awesome movies.

Judgernaut Wrote:Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!
One of my alltime favorites is the Army of darkness!!
I havent seen it in years and the reason why it is so high regard for me it that I watched it like 500 times when I was 5-8 years old xD
Chainsaw replacements for hands should become more normal. Such a wonderful series :D

Khashgrokk Wrote:Nobody mentioned the Lion King! And I'm serious about that.

Poor Mufasa... :'[
:'[

sarghress Wrote:My favorite movie of all time is Starship Troopers. Nothing says "get the popcorn" like a lull between bug swarms.
YAY! I love that movie! :D

Mokoz Wrote:
Anski Wrote:I thought Dawn of the Dead was -fantastic- Very perfect use of a Johnny Cash song.

Ewww No that's the remake.... EWWWWWWWW.....
Both of them are equally as good to me.

Kiffles Wrote:Millennium Actress. Definitely Millennium Actress. AND KUNG-FU PANDA!
Never seen either, they sound good. :O

Cressy Wrote:Best movie ever. /sagenod
Indeed, fantastic movie :D
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
PM
I don't pick favorites, but I -loved- Monsters vs. Aliens. ^.^
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
PM
...I have three.

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail (I mean, it's a classic! It's down right funny!)
-Hot Fuzz (Best. Parody. Ever.)
-Shaun of the Dead (Nix the last post. This was the best parody ever.)

Edit: Totally messed up that last title. >_>
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
PM
HelveteSong Wrote:-Dawn of the Dead (Nix the last post. This was the best parody ever.)

I believe that would be 'Shaun of the Dead' then.

I have lots of films I like but I don't quite have a favourite.
Little by little, one travels far.
PM
The Boondock Saints...
LOOKS SO KICK BUTT!
PM
Errata Wrote:
HelveteSong Wrote:-Dawn of the Dead (Nix the last post. This was the best parody ever.)

I believe that would be 'Shaun of the Dead' then.

I have lots of films I like but I don't quite have a favourite.
You really know a parody has hit solid GOLD when you can watch it, not have seen the original film and still find it awesomely hilarious. :P
[Image: RD-Rogue.jpg]
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Raltharon Damara[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Rogue for Hire[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ratchet[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Scrapper[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Zhaana[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Fel Addict[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Ok mine has to be 'Tenacious D: and the Pick of destiny'
PM
I can´t decide on a favourite, but a film I really do like is Memento, if you haven´t seen it you should.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vS0E9bBSL0

Other I recommend are; Pitch Black, Smokin´ Aces, The Green Mile, Apocalypse Now, Se7en, the Feast trilogy, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Prince´s Bride, A Clockwork Orange, Immortal, Full Metal Jacket, Corpse Bride, Fight Club, Citizen Kane, Slacker, Goodfellas...

I could go on for forever, but you know, just watch everything you find and you´ll find the gold ones.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Nostra Wrote:I can´t decide on a favourite, but a film I really do like is Memento, if you haven´t seen it you should.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vS0E9bBSL0

Other I recommend are; Pitch Black, Smokin´ Aces, The Green Mile, Apocalypse Now, Se7en, the Feast trilogy, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Prince´s Bride, A Clockwork Orange, Immortal, Full Metal Jacket, Corpse Bride, Fight Club, Citizen Kane, Slacker, Goodfellas...

I could go on for forever, but you know, just watch everything you find and you´ll find the gold ones.

All absolutely great movies :D
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
PM
I'll give it a shot to mention some movies I saw and thought are mentioning here.

No country for old men, The Big Lebowski, Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, Pirates of the Carribean, Lord of the Rings, Cidade de Deus, The Mummy (Returns), 1408, Nacho Libre, ...

I can go on.. And on.. But I won't.. Yet.

I forgot Se7en!
Little by little, one travels far.
PM
I'm a tard for comedies, and I've always loved the movie Mean Girls. It just speaks to me. Plus it's very funny. xD I've always LOVED Tina Fey. Not so much Lindsay Lohan.

I also love, love, love movie musicals. Hairspray was top notch, in my honest opinion. So was Rent.
[Image: princesssig.jpg]

There is always a way.
PM
Red Dawn, Thank You For Smoking, Know1ng, Observe and Report.

I love military movies as well. This summer I had to watch Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Dawn and I loved it.

Enemy at the Gates was good too.
We are the hero of our own story.
- Mary McCarthy

Carathor Wrathwood: an enigmatic Night Elf with many wild stories to tell.
Azitalon "Thunderscream": the ruthless Chieftain of the infamous Wartusk clan.
PM
American History X had me going. Some of the more recent ones I've seen that I liked a lot are Fired Up, Knowing, and Ghost of Girlfriends Past. Knowing's ending was a bit odd if you ask me, but still worth a see. It'll keep you guessing I reckon.
PM
Hmmm, I've got a lot of favorites. 28 Days/Weeks Later probably though, I love the horror movies. haha
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List your favorite: Hip Hop/rap songs and beats mangaboy111 5 216 09-28-2014, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  List your favorite mystical/ethereal musics! mangaboy111 0 122 09-25-2014, 03:03 AM
Last Post: mangaboy111
  Favorite Movie Scenes! Valicor 17 623 11-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Aethon
  CotH Movie Rosencrat 47 1,616 11-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  The World of Warcraft Movie Thread Maulbane 7 323 08-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla