08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 383
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2824
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85589
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2363
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Forest Roleplays?
I was thinking of startin' a guild or group of amazon type night elves (NON-DRUID) who well, roam ashenvale and such like pro amazons. Of course it's ashenvale simply because we want to help deal with the horde yeah?

Anywho, any takers? Or extensions to this idea? :3
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein
Spoiler:
You have conquered, and I yield.
Yet henceforward art thou also dead - dead to the world, to heaven, and to hope;
In me didst thou exist - and, in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
Edgar Allan Poe
PM
Night elves are 'amazonian' by nature. If any night elf is going to RP in a forest, it's gonna be 'amazonian'. Or most of them.
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

The Sentinel Sisterhood and the Huntress cadre both qualify as roaming bands of forest guardians; at least when they're on patrol. The Sentinels less so in that among their duties, watching over sleeping druids is included, but the Huntresses, who ride Nightsabers, are practically built for fast travel through forest terrain, both near and far from civilization.

Don't get me started on the Darnassian Scout Corps.

But oddly enough, my most prominent forest-dweller is a BElven Ranger.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
PM
Amazons...
No.
Forest roleplay? I don't really get that since, y'know pretty much every Night Elven zone is in fact a forest.
And you don't need a guild to do such, just call out in LFG, should suffice.

I've got a Watcher who'd gladly decimate some orcs, my carpenter and exile aren't...fit for such task, I'm afraid.
Sanity? Of course!
PM
Eh. I might be interested, on my Huntress Falaindre. Shoot me a PM, later, I guess.
PM