11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 603
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3853
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87708
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3226
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3476

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Freelancer vs EVE
I stand Corrected again. I thought Eve like, just came out. Heh.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Another good reason to play EVE online.

http://www.eveonline.com/dominion/index.html

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekXTtjlZquM[/youtube]
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Another good reason to play EVE online.

http://www.eveonline.com/dominion/index.html

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekXTtjlZquM[/youtube]

PM
Its a god damn amazing game, the only MMO (besides SWG and that went tits up) that is truly non static and player-driven. Played the free-trial a few times but its the kind of game I woulden't want to go into without a group of people with me.
PM
Its a god damn amazing game, the only MMO (besides SWG and that went tits up) that is truly non static and player-driven. Played the free-trial a few times but its the kind of game I woulden't want to go into without a group of people with me.
PM
Ressurected!

Anyone play EVE online? I do... Perhaps we could muster up something, hm? HM? HMMM!?!?!

Anyone who would like to try EVE online, I can send you a 21 day trial instead of the 14 day trial offered on the website. Just send me a PM with your email.

EVE... it truly and utterly rocks.

EDIT: by muster I mean, lets get together in EVE!
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
PM
Both my subscriptions ran out awhile back, at the end of the month I'll have both time and money to reactivate them though. ^^

My characters are pretty nub though, since I've not really devoted much time to them.

PM
Rule number one in EVE
Never allow your skill training to stop.

I have a char with 13M sp... A very good miner and a experienced missionrunner(Oh so close at solorunning lvl4 missions) I am also in a corporation that does PvE mainly... if you want to join, let me know :) The corporation is very laid back... just having fun and thats it(sadly though, the corp does not have many active members atm :C)
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

Dont worry,
Be happy!
PM
I'm downloading the trial now, which is still 2gb, woah! Anyway, this sounds interesting, is it pve, pvp, or rp orientated?
PM
Err.... anything you want. Once you get ingame you will porpably be surprised by the fact that you cannot leave you ship.(that an expansion that is still forthcoming). Now, what can you do in the game?

Some people do missions with friends. Serving your own government is a great way to earn prices and get some money.

Some people never undock a station. They simply buy and sell stuff to get more cash(the makret is player driven... I heard from somewhere that only 5% of the items in the game are NPC generated... everything else, is done, researched and -sold- by players. = Porpably the only game that experiences depression and stock market problems.)

Some people mine. Yes, mine... the most boring thing to do in the game, yet I find it enjoyable with a punch of friends around me. Also, it is the safest way to get money.

Some people scam(yes, it is allowed to a certain extent) You are invited to a player run corporation, they promise you money and ships, they promise you friendship. They only ask you to give them all your ships and stuff so that it can be used by everyone in the corp. The next day, youre fired. :) Such is the life of EVE
-Also, pirating and threatening to attack trading and mining corporations is a great way of making money. Mafia and piracy are the methods of the underworld.

Endgame? There aint none but some say that endgame is where there is no law. When you play long enough, you might change your airplane sized ship to a one that is close to 10km long. You might build your won space station. You might own a galaxy with your friends.

Damn, I feel like Im making an add for this game :F

As for RP, it is possible but extremy hard to find. There are a few corporations that prmote RP but some of them are scammers. But in the future, CCP is planning to release an expansion where you can actually exit your ship and walk around in stations with your avatar. Also the game DUST 514 being made by CCP, will take place on the planets of EVE online and if pilots of EVE want to own a planet, they need to have good relations with the marines of DUST514

Thats all for today, folks.

Dont worry,
Be happy!
PM