Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Geoni
12-11-2017 06:36 AM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 37048
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97256
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40053
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31554
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25567

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Good News for the Righteous Human Warriors!
Killachipmunk Wrote:
Hogral Wrote:I love alot of the gear! No crystals, fancy lights or floating gems - Just plain metal. Oh, and for the first time, helmets that look somewhat fancy :) Just to keep up with my favourite phrase, nowadays, I approve of Winged Helmets. Alot.

Hogral, I approve of you. I feel exactly the same way! Armour shouldn't be floaty, or crystally!
YES! Nitty gritty and just raw, rough metals. It's awesome.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
PM
Sniffle... sniffle... no more... floating gems... Blegh. All the clothie gear looks like crap. ~_~' I liked the Outland clothie gear so much better. Lol... The rough metal looks ok, but still... I miss my pretty cloth gear.
PM
Yeah, much of the stuff for us clothies look pretty crappy... would have loved some more Dalaran inspired robes and staves... especially staves, they all look like axes and huge maces.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Personally, I think the swords were a bit too much. Although it's Lordaeron's "logo" (I can't think of another word apart from logo, damn media studies!) it's just a bit too much. I mean honestly, who's gonna be using a shield that's nearly twice their size?

And on another note, I've noticed that Blizzard are recently creating oversized weapons, which make them terrible to roleplay with. I reckon they should make more simple weapons.

/end rant
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
The problem with simple weapons is, there's really almost no variation to them. There's plenty of shortswords, longswords, maces, bows, etc. that look normal and entirely usable already. What else are they going to make with them?
Paint. (It's red now!)
PM
A good point, but they shouldn't make them TOO ridiculously big.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Hrr, if I'm not mistaken it was usual practice in medieval times to make huge and oversized gear with plenty of decorations just to show off. Then again, they were -only- used to show off, and never to actually fight with, being too heavy and impractical.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
PM
Ah, It's a fantasy game guys. If we were playing a historically accurate game, we wouldn't be complaining. It's also not tailored to role players, especially the end-game content that is made and tailored to the most devout of Grinders, Questers, and PvPers. Blizzard figured there is enough stuff for us, and they are right. If we ever wanted to use other stuff, we can. If we ever wanted to leave it alone, we can. The only problem I see is if someone your role-playing with is using it and it makes you uncomfortable. The price we must pay, and I'd gladly pay it.

Be warned however: If I see any of you prancing around with a glowing sword and no reason as why it's glowing.. I will brainwash you and create an army of the most goofy looking Final Fantasy 7-10 rejects the world has ever seen!!
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good old Warcraft III Zenethen 12 373 01-20-2013, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Welp, now's a good time to check out retail again! Lancelet 61 1,393 05-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Piroska
  To my good friend, Reigen. Kira13 3 290 09-25-2011, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  Recent News Lendri 3 258 09-14-2011, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Diablo 3 News Djura 7 288 08-03-2011, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Karunzo