08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 387
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2830
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85613
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2366
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Greedy Scrolls: Scroogerim!
Isn't Alduin the dragon that attacked in the beginning of the game? I looked at the subtitles, and I read "Alduin: (insert verbal dragon-debate here)".
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
I thought you didn't want spoilers. HMMM? HMMMMMM?
(But yes, it is.)
PM
Well I already knew his name, but I had to make sure.

But my issues of screen-stretching still remains, see page 2 for slightly more accurate explanation of my issues.
Spoiler:
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
(12-25-2011, 06:54 AM)c0rzilla Wrote: Here's a good site for Elder Scrolls lore from every game.

Lore

FTFY
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
PM
I'm afraid that's the game itself, Ebenezer. Game developers nowadays assume -everybody- has a widescreen HDTV and optimizes the game for that. Some have the decency to add in options to turn it off, some don't.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM
But I used the yellow, white and red cables earlier, and they obviously weren't meant for widescreen TVs anymore. I'm borrowing my brother's HDMI cable, and it works BEAUTIFULLY.
First drake dead, I find it strange that all of them have names... Kind of sad to end their lives, but hey. They do want to eat me and my enchanted axe.

Case closed.

Skyrim, open.
Spoiler:
PM
Not all of them. Only main plot related dragons.
PM
Oh, I see. Do all of the named dragons have a story behind them as well?
Spoiler:
PM
Who knows? You did kill them, after all, it's not like they can chat about it.
PM
I'm going to get this on my conscience.
Spoiler:
PM
If you're also wondering, the way they blow fire and all of that stuff is by speaking. So, in reality, they could just be trying to say hello to you but by doing so they blow out fire and ice ^.^
PM
"<Hello!>"

"Ahhh, kill him!"

"<Hello?>"

"A dragon, a dragon is attacking!"

"<. . .my, my, you little ones are pretty excitable these days.>"

"Repel the dragon, fight, repel the dragon, for SKYRIM!"

"<S-Stop hitting me, all I wanted was a tea party- Wait, who are you, what are you doing? N-No, go awa->"

"FUS RO DAH!"

One Dragon Soul Obtained
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
PM
I believe some of them do have a backstory.
For instance:
Spoiler:
Mirmulnir, the first dragon you kill, was one of the very few that was never killed by the Blades, thus didn't need to be ressurrected by Alduin like all the other dragons.
PM
I haven't met any more dragons, but I do like tricking giants to attack bandits for me. The hatch is that i have to spend the next 15-20 minutes stinging down the giant with arrows.
Spoiler:
PM
Question before New Year's.

I aquired the Jagged Crown helmet for a quest, and I gave it to mr. JarlthatIreallylike aka. True High King of Skyrim, and I was very disappointed when he took it straight off my head. I have a steel plate helmet, but the crown is like... Well... More awesome than making a dragon attack a giant and a bunch of bandits at the same time.

I wondered if it is possible to "get it back" later in the game?
Spoiler:
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite character in the Elder Scrolls? Bovel 27 1,473 09-14-2013, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  The Elder Scrolls MMO. Arricar 19 715 10-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Elder Scrolls Online Xigo 57 1,354 05-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Last Post: doombane