11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 430
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3002
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86046
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2576
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Group skype RP- interest check/idea discussion
A lot of people seem to be having schedule or computer issues, lately in particular, so I was wondering if there's particular interest in some group RP over skype to tide over one's craving for CotH RP. Personally, I only get to RP once or twice a week on CotH, (I only really enjoy in-game RP when I devote my attention just to it) though I can multitask with Skype more often than not. One-on-one RP on Skype isn't too hard to find, and forum RP is an option, but I usually prefer RPing with multiple people, and the long-winded nature of forum RP tends to make it feel like a chore to me.

I was wondering if there's interest in dialogue-driven Skype RP with a relaxed pacing for one's posts- with the expectations akin to one's in game RP posts rather than chunky paragraphs.

If so, what kind of RP would you prefer? I'd like to explore other characters, so I'd be happy to hear about any themes or setting.
[-] The following 3 users Like Dae's post:
  • CappnRob, Loxmardin, ImagenAshyun
PM
I'm always down for Skype RP of any sorts. Just approach me!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Pitch ideas my way and feel free to add me to a group if one is started. :)
PM
Because of my own schedule, I have a hard time getting on WoW, let alone RP. When I do RP, it's almost always Skype, and it's not always a WoW-based setting. I'm planning a "universe" out that's kind of sci-fi/magitek, but not WoW-based for anyone curious and interested in playing a brain-vomit RPG that gets me drawing a bunch of art.

So, if you're not afraid of the dark, PM me for details and Skype.
˜★Sketch Blog
[-] The following 1 user Likes TwilightDisciple's post:
  • Loxmardin
I'm up for skype rp
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Xigo's post:
  • Loxmardin
PM
(03-14-2013, 02:15 PM)Loxmardin Wrote: Pitch ideas my way and feel free to add me to a group if one is started. :)
I have a lot of ideas, especially for things that I can imagine better working in text than in-game.
Some ideas include:
+Characters in an inn or other public building, hiding from the feral worgen in the last safe place in town. (very character-development oriented; establishes characters a little before worgen are anything more than monsters)
+Tauren planning, executing and explaining their ritual wooden figure burning. It could be development for any character, as non-tauren could reflect on how, if they were tauren, they might represent themselves.
+Any classic tavern RP, or warlock plotting or such. (depending on the interests of participants)
+A craft's (or tech) fair, in which anyone can display their non-combat profession. Fun for gnomes and the characters who associate with them. This could also serve as a place for pre-Cata goblin characters can be felt out.

(03-14-2013, 03:45 PM)TwilightDisciple Wrote: Because of my own schedule, I have a hard time getting on WoW, let alone RP. When I do RP, it's almost always Skype, and it's not always a WoW-based setting. I'm planning a "universe" out that's kind of sci-fi/magitek, but not WoW-based for anyone curious and interested in playing a brain-vomit RPG that gets me drawing a bunch of art.

So, if you're not afraid of the dark, PM me for details and Skype.

By "RPG" do you mean playing an game of your own making, or a variant on an existing ruleset? I'm down with that, though you should probably make your own thread for posting your concept and pictures! :D
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interest Check: Forum/Skype RP Geoni 15 505 01-24-2015, 08:54 PM
Last Post: SoarTheSky
  Sin Sholai 2: The Blood Pact Reborn ( Interest Check ) ThePharaoh 14 489 01-17-2015, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Interest Check: The Terrific Travelling Troupe Geoni 5 174 12-23-2014, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Interest Check: Red Glove ImagenAshyun 4 224 03-14-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Interest Check: Ranger Guild! Ruibarra 9 272 03-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Ruibarra