Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Geoni
12-11-2017 06:36 AM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 37048
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97256
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40053
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31554
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25567

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Guitarists gather. We're writing a tab! :D
Lil_Ren Wrote:I've just been following the way a program called Guitar Pro sets it out like. It sets them, starting from bottom, lowest to highest string. So I wrote mine similiar. Probably because you're in different country? I've never seen highest to lowest from the bottom before.

Haha, I know we're talking about the same thing so I'm not going to start whining about it. I'm a devoted GP user, too, and always write all of my ideas with it. Faster than writing normal scores and you can hear the results immediately. Perfect. But anyways, just keep on teaching these ignorant foo... eh, forum users the secret art of tab reading. :wink:
PM
"ropettaja" I can assure you that there´s a lot of us here that are musicans, and that most of us aren´t ignorant.

Personally I just print out a set of emopty tab papers and write my stuff there, I prefer to have my stuff in a more material way, easier to keep track of that way.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Well, tab reading isn't that difficult. At first glance it can be quite a shock to see all these numbers on the tabs and have no idea what they are. I'm just trying to help people understand :)

And yes, guitar pro is very handy, helps you keep in rhythm as you play. Though I don't write my tabs out in Guitar Pro simply because I can never get the result that I play on my guitar. For now, the recorded version and a tab for people to follow should be enough, assuming people are actually listening to the recordings and are keeping up with this thread :P
Jessika Iskuri - Human Female Priest. Shy, innocent, cute little thing.
Dias Raveindell - Human Male Warrior. Cold, silent lone warrior type.

Cassandra Singlider - Human Female Mage. (Deceased)
PM
Nostra Wrote:"ropettaja" I can assure you that there´s a lot of us here that are musicans, and that most of us aren´t ignorant.

Intended that more of as a joke. Sorry about that. 8)

Nostra Wrote:Personally I just print out a set of emopty tab papers and write my stuff there, I prefer to have my stuff in a more material way, easier to keep track of that way.

This works, too, especially when there's no computer around. The reason I've (mostly) always used Gp for stuff like this is because I tend to do all the other instruments as well. Makes it easier for me to get the big picture.
PM
I leave those types of song to other people, I prefer to bring a few friends around who have a bass and keyboard, and then play stuff with them :)

PM
I can play keyboard, and I would show some stuff but I haven't got a microphone...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
That's really too bad . . . cause I'm feeling as though I'm the only one who's interested in doing this with everyone. I'm the only one who's contributing, it was meant for everyone to pitch into this tab >.<

PM
Lil_Ren Wrote:That's really too bad . . . cause I'm feeling as though I'm the only one who's interested in doing this with everyone. I'm the only one who's contributing, it was meant for everyone to pitch into this tab >.<

The problem is that you're too fast, sending new stuff here every two hours or so LOL . I guess we're all like :shock: here because of that and thus haven't been able to do anything about it yet. But whatever you do, don't sell your gear away just yet, but give us a bit more time and you'll (hopefully) be surprised. Me, I'd be more than happy to try something like this. I just need a bit time to sort other things out first.
PM
I wasn't under the impression that what I was playing was too fast . . . I thought that was quite easy, considering the only finger that changes is the Ring and pinkey finger. Your index simply rests on the background waiting to be plucked . . .

I'm not that good >.<

PM
Krhm, I was referring to your posting speed, not your picking speed (yet :wink: ).
PM
I admit that I could be intersting to be part of something like this, but I don´t like to store my music/work on the internet. And right now my musical ambition is set on assembling a new band. Maybe sometime in the future I´ll pitch in. *shrugs*
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National Novel Writing Month 2014 Mathias 14 373 11-30-2014, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Mathias
  Hello, Help with Writing Introduction Ogbar 14 359 08-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Ogbar
  Creative Writing Mezrin 1 194 03-29-2012, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Mezrin
  Doth Hath Interest in Thy Writing? Evaszion 2 239 08-18-2011, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Evaszion