08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 379
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2807
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85573
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2339
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3413

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Hawk's Gallery of Stickmen and Nonsense
That's right. This art forum has too many talented people I'm jealous I can't draw. So I decided... we needed something silly. Something absurd, nonsensical, and lacking in talent for anything!

... of course my immediate thought was footballer's wives, but I digress! Thus, I present to you... a gallery of fail. Crudely drawn stickmen (or stick Cho'gaths. Or stick storyboard comics) on MSPaint shall be everywhere! I also take requests!

LET IT BEGIN. Dear God what have I done.

I'll add something later. Gotta go college.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
[-] The following 2 users Like Hawk's post:
  • Seraphim, c0rzilla
PM
Hawk Wrote:a gallery of fail

Not at all sir, we can think of your stick figures as a sort of Art Nouveau amongst all this Art Deco.
Not literally of course.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
PM
Do it. Bring me the beautiful stick figures!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
We await patiently.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Here is a piece that could only be described as magnificent. After Mikain boiled my blood by using the word "Twilight" and "good" in the same sentence, I channeled my rage and turned it into inspiration for a truly memorable work of art.

I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, "MIKAIN MAKES ME RAGE".

Spoiler:
[Image: MIKAINMAKESMERAGE.png]

Double-post!

It is to my great dismay that I seemed to have lost one of my older pieces that I would've loved to share. It was a rather detailed storyboard that revealed the real way Gnomeregan exploded. Thermaplugg and Mekkatorque went on vacation, and Thermaplugg simply forgot to turn the gas off! I don't know what this nonsense is about... "radiation". A load of bollocks if you ask me! Those Gnomes are just... green with envy.

But! I did find an early piece about Drumgar's old Paladin Elyon in a hypothetical scenario of him journeying to Orgrimmar to spread peace.

It doesn't turn out well.

Spoiler:
[Image: ElyongoestoOrgrimmar.jpg]
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
[-] The following 6 users Like Hawk's post:
  • Cressy, Ebenezer, ImagenAshyun, ChampionMouse, Kirabo, Dilly
PM
Make more. Please.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
Spoiler:
[Image: prblm.png]
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
PM
(11-09-2011, 01:58 PM)Hawk Wrote: Here is a piece that could only be described as magnificent. After Mikain boiled my blood by using the word "Twilight" and "good" in the same sentence, I channeled my rage and turned it into inspiration for a truly memorable work of art.

I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, "MIKAIN MAKES ME RAGE".

Spoiler:
[Image: 316usfo.png]

Double-post!

It is to my great dismay that I seemed to have lost one of my older pieces that I would've loved to share. It was a rather detailed storyboard that revealed the real way Gnomeregan exploded. Thermaplugg and Mekkatorque went on vacation, and Thermaplugg simply forgot to turn the gas off! I don't know what this nonsense is about... "radiation". A load of bollocks if you ask me! Those Gnomes are just... green with envy.

But! I did find an early piece about Drumgar's old Paladin Elyon in a hypothetical scenario of him journeying to Orgrimmar to spread peace.

It doesn't turn out well.

Spoiler:
[Image: 35ldl51.jpg]

[Image: funny-pictures-cat-is-amazed.jpg]
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(11-09-2011, 02:22 PM)Mikain Wrote:
Spoiler:
[Image: prblm.png]

Spoiler:
[Image: Problemunderstatement.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hawk's post:
  • ThePharaoh
PM
Hawk, upload these somewhere ellllse. :/ Tinypic never works for me, can't see your genius.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
PM
Note to self: Host elsewhere!

EDIT: For extra silliness... I'm still taking requests.

EDIT2: Note: No guarantee I'll do every single one.
PM
...:3

I think you know who I want to see one of. :3
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
Tinypic works for me! I use all the time! Before I host more pictures -anywhere-, tell me. Where should I host pictures?

Request: Draw how angry you think I was when my drawing tablet insisted on trying to install the software into my Applications folder, one of the few and only-Admin locked folders on my school-macbook.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
(11-09-2011, 02:54 PM)Ebenezer Wrote: Tinypic works for me! I use all the time! Before I host more pictures -anywhere-, tell me. Where should I host pictures?

Request: Draw how angry you think I was when my drawing tablet insisted on trying to install the software into my Applications folder, one of the few and only-Admin locked folders on my school-macbook.

Challenge accepted.
Let me tell you all a story.

There was once a gentleman named Ebenezer. Eager to express himself through the wonderful art of... art, he had obtained a drawing tablet and was filled with glee! But little did he know that the little bugger was none too pleased, and refused to obey his commands! This tragedy moved me so... that I made a picture.

Hope you enjoy it, Ebenezer.

Spoiler:
[Image: Ebenezerdrawing.png]

How the heck did this monstrosity of a thread get 5 likes in 1 day?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hawk's post:
  • Ebenezer
PM
What did Pre-restart Tzekel dream about?
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uthaniel's gallery of failure. Uthaniel 10 557 12-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Psycho's nub gallery! Now with 100% nub! Psycho 9 310 09-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Psycho
  Gallery Kretol 2 379 06-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: kaii