08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 379
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2803
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85563
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2335
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3412

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Hawk's Gallery of Stickmen and Nonsense
B- ... but... How did you know? All those details... So correct!

But my macbook's screen is still functional. Just saying.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
Quote:It is to my great dismay that I seemed to have lost one of my older pieces that I would've loved to share. It was a rather detailed storyboard that revealed the real way Gnomeregan exploded. Thermaplugg and Mekkatorque went on vacation, and Thermaplugg simply forgot to turn the gas off! I don't know what this nonsense is about... "radiation". A load of bollocks if you ask me! Those Gnomes are just... green with envy.

Is this it? :3 Taken from here.

Edit: You know I love your comics.
... Dilly. You're the man!

EDIT: Now I just need to grab the Night Elf and Draenei ones...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Gather around, children! It's time for a beloved tale of friendship.

Pre-restart, there was a troublesome duo that went by the name of Mokaku and Jean. Through thick and thin, from bad to worse, they stuck by each other to the end of the restart! They went way back, and they enjoyed nothing more than banging spending some quality time together by beating the snot out of people.

And so, in recognition of this once great bond, I present to you Mokaku and Jean.

(Here you go Cressy. I hope you don't drink anything whilst viewing it - you might spray it all over your monitor)

Spoiler:
[Image: MokakuandJean.png]
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hawk's post:
  • Caravan
PM
So, how many of you have wondered how little Timmy fell down that well to begin with? Well, after playing some League of Legends... It suddenly hit me. I researched and delved deep into forgotten secrets, masquerades and lies, and I dug up something my eyes I would remember forever. My mind was blown to such proportions... I immediately made some art.

Spoiler:
[Image: LittleTimmy.png]

BEWARE OF THE BRUSHES.
PM
AND IT LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE GLORY OF THE INDEEDIPUS WAS SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE LANDS.

Just gonna leave this here. Indeed!

Spoiler:
[Image: 2rm8vhj.png]
[-] The following 6 users Like Hawk's post:
  • Caravan, Delta, Krilari, Cressy, ChampionMouse, ImagenAshyun
PM
I wish I had your talent for stickmen, Hawk.
PM
I really, really, really want to play iSketch with you, Hawk!
(01-19-2012, 04:57 PM)Mathias Wrote: I wish I had your talent for stickmen, Hawk.

It takes time and practice, friend.

(Admittedly it would be a heck of a lot easier if I didn't have to draw all these using a mouse. I should invest in a tablet.)

(01-19-2012, 05:07 PM)Piroska Wrote: I really, really, really want to play iSketch with you, Hawk!

..Boooo! It requires me to download things. I don't have as much freedom with PCs as I'd like due to my uncanny ability to get viruses. I shall have delve into the art persuasion. Myes.

All hail The Indeedipus.
PM
Glorious. Absolutely glorious.
Spoiler:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
PM
Hawk.

I dare you to do Panther!Mo'kaku.

Do it.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(01-20-2012, 12:22 PM)Krent Wrote: Glorious. Absolutely glorious.

Why, thank you.

(01-20-2012, 12:59 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Hawk.

I dare you to do Panther!Mo'kaku.

Do it.

Ask, and The Indeedipus shall give.

Spoiler:
[Image: 2d9bw5x.png]
PM
Indeedipus made an appearance during iSketch today. All was good and right.
That fire. It's beautiful.
PM
Myes, Piroska. As did.... other things.

EDIT: I'm glad you think so, Squirrel! I think I truly captured the essence of the fire.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uthaniel's gallery of failure. Uthaniel 10 557 12-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Psycho's nub gallery! Now with 100% nub! Psycho 9 310 09-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Psycho
  Gallery Kretol 2 379 06-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: kaii