05-22-2020 02:55 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 2146
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Kaghuros
05-01-2020 08:07 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 298
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 84566
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1529
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3327

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Hey CotH... [Pain]
No matter how I'm hurt, I try to never let people know that I'm hurt. I don't want to feel weak.

I let my girlfriend know if she doesn't see it. She's good at noticing if something's wrong with me.
She's pretty much the reason why I'm carrying on with my life. She's the kindest person I know, and she doesn't need a reason to be kind to me.

Anyway. If I'm hurt, I just try to continue. Cut my thumb with the bread knife? Stop the bleeding and continue making breakfast.
Still, I don't know what I'm going to do if I see one of my bones poking out through my leg.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
Over the years my tolerance to pain built up, when I was about 5 -6 I had a thick rusty nail go straight through my foot... The worst part was having the person slowly pull it out.

In my early teen years I started working in hospitality, I've accidentally cut off a portion of my thumb, and through the whole time I've worked in a kitchen I've accidentally cut myself at least 100 times. I've also burned the crap out of my hands so much to the point that my tolerance for that sort of pain is quite high, but that happens to most people who work in hospitality long enough.

I once had a big passion for somersaults and spent a lot of time as a kid practising for hours. I made some painful mistakes with that, nothing too bad but I've had times when I've overshot a flip when I was trying something new and ended up slamming my forehead into either the metal of the trampoline or the soil of the ground. (I prefer the soil...)

To sum it up, experienced a lot in the way of pain... Surprisingly have yet to break a bone. But still, pain is pain, it hurts, but it'll pass.

With the mental part, there are times when I over think things and I've had anger problems in the past, but I've been through a lot in the past few years and feel that at the point I'm at now, I have a strong head on my shoulders.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
PM