05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3345
Hello Everyone
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 04:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 186
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Maulbane
04-10-2018 02:09 AM
» Replies: 2493
» Views: 98197

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Hey! Remember me? ^^
<wavewave> Yes, it is I, ~Felseed~ or Jessi to those of you who know me on a more personal level. Just a little update as it's been a while since I've logged onto the server. I really, really needed to take a break from things, and it's been nothing but positive results. I've lost 20 pounds (working out with another wife whose husband is also deployed to Iraq) and I can honestly say that my stress level is considerably minimal.

I also got my hair cut a while back, so it's much shorter than it was. As for my Uncle who was diagnosed with lung cancer, he's handling the chemo well and even riding his favorite motorcycle again, so things are definitely on the up-and-up for him. My hubby and I have been talking about starting a family in the very-near future, so perhaps someday there will be pics of the younglings for you all to see. I'm going to post a current pic of me in the Player Pics section, and maybe some shots with the cats if I can convince them. :P

I apologize to anyone who had RP storylines with me, and I certainly didn't expect anyone to hold off furthering their characters on my behalf. Life happens, and it's pretty much out of our hands. I do miss RPing with my friends here, but I really needed this change in my life. I do not plan to delete my characters, or close my account, as when WotLK comes out, I hope to have my WoW flame burning brightly once more. That's not to say that I won't wander back before then.

Much love to CoTH, and I haven't forgotten about anyone here. For those of you who have yet to meet me, best of luck here on the server, and keep the RP flame burning!

~Felseed~
"Yeah, I spanked that monkey - he tried to grab my manana."
PM
I demand pictures of babies. <3

Take care of yourself, hun! You're definitely missed here!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
<3 All I need to say. ^.^
PM
Wecome back. I was wonderin' when we'd see you again.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Good to hear your uncle's doing well! :)
I Am the Sea

Need an easy way to host/link files and images? Check this thread!

Try to never just say, "My character isn't interested in that adventure." A lot of people mistake this for good roleplaying, because you are asserting your character's personality. Wrong. Good roleplaying should never bring the game to a screeching halt. One of your jobs as a player is to come up with a reason why your character would be interested in a plot. After all, your personality is entirely in your hands, not the DM's. Come up with a reason why the adventure (or the reward) might appeal to you, no matter how esoteric or roundabout the reasoning. -(Source)
Heyo! Good to hear all is well.
You can't wax that.
PM
Welcome back!!!
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You all remember... Skaar 0 147 06-15-2011, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Skaar
  Anyone remember the good guilds on retail? Brutalskars 10 313 08-27-2009, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Zason
  REMEMBER GNOMEREGAN!~ Secrettom 35 1,028 09-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Secrettom