Main Menu
Events Calendar

Latest Threads
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Aphetoros
02-04-2018 11:13 PM
» Replies: 2492
» Views: 97860
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
02-04-2018 11:03 PM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 80436
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
02-04-2018 10:57 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 37768
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40588
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31828

Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

Google AdStuff

In Need of Friendly Help

I'm new and I really want to play on this server. However, I've run into a problem. I patched WoW. It is currently the newest version, but I've made a copy of it and done some steps, but when I click 'repair', it says that it does not work with my version of WoW and therefore, can't de-patch, so to speak. If anyone has an answer or can think of something that may help, I'd appreciate it very much.

P.S. I'll be posting an intro and such, when I can fix this. If I cannot, then I shall wait for the server to upgrade.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
And randomely, after several times clicking on it and it saying it can't do it, it's done! So, if a GM could lock/delete this post, it'd be swell.
"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Woohoo, well done!
I Am the Sea

Need an easy way to host/link files and images? Check this thread!

Try to never just say, "My character isn't interested in that adventure." A lot of people mistake this for good roleplaying, because you are asserting your character's personality. Wrong. Good roleplaying should never bring the game to a screeching halt. One of your jobs as a player is to come up with a reason why your character would be interested in a plot. After all, your personality is entirely in your hands, not the DM's. Come up with a reason why the adventure (or the reward) might appeal to you, no matter how esoteric or roundabout the reasoning. -(Source)