[-]
Main Menu
Portal
Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Latest Threads
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Sourpuddle
08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 379
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2803
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85563
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2335
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3412

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

"In the midst of ruin" [TES-RP-4E]
#16
"Well... because they ENCHANTED it. Waste of magicka... bah... fine, I'll trry. Now... everrybody be quiet, I need concetrration", said Dir'NasuD as he rubbed his hands. He slowly rose up and stood on his weak feet.

He waited for the group to settle down and be quiet before starting to mutter a spell silently while holding his hands forward towards the door. The hands glowed as light started to form inside his palms. The light increased, until a line formed from his hands to the door. Then, a giant ball of light hit the door, probably alerting the guards if any were in the halls. The results were...
PM
Reply
#17
Helen jumped the Khajit trying to blow up the cell bars.

"H-Hey now!! That's a little extreme don't you think?? If you're trying to break out, the least you could do is be quiet about it!"

Then she paused.

"And... while you're at it, mind doing that jelly thing to my shackles, too? Never seen that sort of magic before", she said holding up her wrists.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Reply
#18
"The barrs, hrrrrngh, too strong of an enchantmenttttt... Alterration.... hrrrrrrnggggh....", said the Khajiit as he channeled his magic into the door. Suddenly, a giant "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" went through the prison cell, certainly alerting the guards, but turning the door and the chains into... vampire dust? Alteration magic is unusual and unpredictable, though even so can turn out great. He rose up after the blast. Saying a couple of magical words, he quickly conjured a pitiful ice atronach, followed by a storm atronach, being pitiful for being cast for a short time.

"Any guard is a dead guard, got it? Cover us while we run", said Dir and the creatures only nodded.

"There's no time for stealth, run! Follow me or not, nonetheless, it's your choice", said Dir'Nasud before running out of the cell as fast as his legs carried him together with his atronachs.
PM
Reply
#19
The Dunmer raised an eyebrow before hopping to his feet, "Alright, lead on, N'wah. Show me what other tricks you can perform." Val's hands rose, revealing that he was very much still bound, "There is no sense in me running if I cannot defend myself, now is there?"

Sounds of battle echoed from the hall as the guards started to clash with the atronachs.
PM
Reply
#20
“If his little magic creatures kill the right guards, we can get off these shackles without him exhausting himself.” Gaston was knocked down to his back from the blast, getting up to his knees and groaning as he talked. It sounded like one guard was already crushed by an atronach.
PM
Reply
#21
Dar'Shallo idly followed the others from a distance, keeping himself to the shadows. They all seemed intent on making a big mess of things, so why not use said mess to his advantage? A gleeful purr rumbled in his throat as he crept forward, the idea of escape almost titillating in a way.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
Reply
#22
*As the din -FINALLY- wears off from the explosion and the following echoes, everyone down in the cells and it's winding corridors can hear the bells in the distance once more. But now hit with increased frequence and fervor, you might even say it the bell tolls in panic.

The guards wearing the weak atronaches down start to retreat as the chime reaches them and does so under the suppresive fire of arrows enchanting to drain magicka and dispel incantations. In a very short moment the guards are sprinting out of the dungeons hollaring at each other.*

"Reinforce the causeway!"


*The cell which the party now can leave leads into a corridor, the closer and lit end leading to a spiraling case of stairs while the other end is swallowed within the darkness of the place. You might think you hear the sound of metal hitting against metal from above or even the sound of a boulder hitting masonry.*
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM
Reply
#23
"Nerevar's will, it seems you have a funny sense of timing, cat. That or the fates are mocking us." The Dunmer moved closer to the bars, peering into the hallway and then the darkness with his sole good eye. Seeing that it was clear of guards now, Val simply looks at the free Khajit, "Let's get these chains off and go. Before whatever distracted the guards comes after us."
PM
Reply
#24
Helen gazed at the hallway and frowned. "Great. Either we descend into horrible unknown blackness, or we go upstairs where there is more than likely no escape. So, which way, gentlemen?"
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Reply
#25
Spoiler:
OOC: I'd like to note that everyone's chains were poofed into vampire dust, also, I'm not sure what you're directing with, Binkle.


"We must descend into the darrkness, I can't do anything to slow ourr fall and a haystack won't prrevent ourr deaths from a high fall", said Dir'Nasud nervously.

"Oh well, we'll still probably die. Grab a khajiit by the hand and we can lead you through the darkness", said Dir now confidently and pessimistic. Oh the irony. "Wait... rocks falling down, masonry being destroyed? The place is maybe under siege. Quickly now, you", Dir said to the breton female, "Would you kindly grab my arm so that we can ESCAPE death through the stairs down?"
PM
Reply
#26
*Rajah is also thrown backwards by the force unleashed by the other feline's spell and for a moment didn't move. When he finally got his bearings back, he first crawled towards a corner and stuffed several handsfulls of dust and sand into his loincloth before joining the rest at the back.*

"Down, like this one says."

*First he reaches to grab the dunmer's hand, but stops himself when looking upon Val. Graciously he slinks to Gaston's side and grabbing his hand instead.*
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM
Reply
#27
Spoiler:
OOC: That we're committing a prison break as a siege starts.

The Dunmer simply rubs his wrists as he follows after the Khajit, "I'd prefer a torch over the eyes of the Khajit. Especially with enemies all around us." Grumbling, the one-eyed Dunmer goes closer towards the door leading out of the prison, seizing one of the torches from the scones.
PM
Reply
#28
*The other khajiit can detect how Rajah bares his teeth slightly as Val grabs the torch and then hurries ahead of the dark elf, letting go of breton knight to keep up with his kinsman. Taking the spot behind Dir'Nasud, it would seem to the non-feline as if the darkness swallowed them. Out of the darkness you can hear hissed words laced with stress.*

"Hurry! We need to find way out before the stone fall down upon this one."
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM
Reply
#29
"Well, better than letting myself die naked and alone...", Helen sneered before dashing off to follow everyone else into the SPOOKY BLACKNESS.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Reply
#30
Val just quietly follows behind them with his torch held up, casting light into the darkness. His right hand is raised as it starts to glow a faint red.
PM
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

youth-backhand
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.