08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 391
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2857
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85653
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2408
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

"In the midst of ruin" [TES-RP-4E]
*Rajah presses himself up against the wall as a flood of rodents come running towards and past him, soon enough coming upon the rest. Responding to Dar'Shallo's comment, the khajiit raises one palm aimed at the floor just below the hunger-daedra, starting to utter words in the ta'agra tongue as flames appear to lick his finger and grow brigther and bigger.*

"Qa'khaj naa dro-m'Atha!"
*The scrawny daedra clinging to the masonry lets out a hollow hiss towards the torch and conjure rust-coloured tendrils of magic that lash towards the torch, either trying to grab or fling the item with no greater luck.*
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM
Dir'Nasud was horrified by the looks of the giant... rat... hunger... daedra... thing. He just stepped back hissing at it, but it wouldn't help.

-------

As the rodents ran, they clinged onto the whole group, including Dir. He immediately started shooting a harsh breeze out of his hands at the rodents while chanting magical words.
PM
Val finally finishes his spell, hurling a large ball of fire at the creature. It touches down in front of it and explodes violently, "S'wit!" Needless to say, Val is outside the blast radius.
PM
*The hunger-daedra goes out of sight from the dunmer's spell and its wide radius singes the ends of the Rajah's fur making the khajiit turn and hiss at the rest of the group behind him.*

"Jekosiit!"

*Flames linger, within the alcove in the stone wall and only the most observant would see a thin and spined tail slink beyond view behind an arch in the ceiling.*

*All of the rats suddenly throw themselves off Dir'Nasud and runs in all directions from the khajiit, unfortunately clinging to all the others around him, trying to get higher by climbing their skin and fur or just using the body as cover from the cold air.*

"This one knows you are too slow, cannot hide in darkness if slower than eyes."

(Sorry for the late reply, told myself to give three days for responses but never left myself a note to check again.)
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

PM
(here I thought I replied to this damn thing and was waiting for everyone else, hurrr!)

Helen screeches aloud as rats claw and climb over her naked body, scratching her all over with light marks.

"Arghh!! Get off of me, get off of me!!", she yells as she finally closes her eyes and conjures a spell in her hands, tired of the others being ineffectual at controlling the situation. She blasts a potent illusion spell in wide area of effect, pacifying the rats with paralysis as they drop motionlessly off the party.

"I... hate... rats."

(LET'S SEE THIS THING REVIVE NOW GUYS.)
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
*Rajah's tail flicks in nervous circles as he scrambles over to one of the stunned rats, grabs it with one hand and goes about snapping the rodents neck before sinking his shart teeth into its flesh. The khajiit makes quick work out of the rat before looking up at the others.*

"Follow this one, follow light-fire."

*And very pale flame spouts out of the cat-man's hand, it sways from a faint breeze coming from deeper down the corrdior and causes shadow to dance along the alcoves like black velvet drapes. Rajah takes the lead and doesn't seemt o wait for stragglers, his fiery hand lighting up his form and the area around him decently.*

"What short ears do in own capture?"

PM
"Run, run before they wake up", said Dir as he ran quickly after the other khajiit while looking at the others. He then spoke in the khajiiti tongue: <Where we be going?>
PM
Helen turned to Rajah as she followed suit to make their escape from all the damn rats.

"What, you asking how I got arrested?"
*The bigger khajiit replies to his kinsman in their native tongue, Ta'agra;*
"This one will survive, we are wont in the fight above us."
*He refers to the sound of battle an combat they heard from the cell.*

"Arressst? They are your kind, why they take you then?"

*Alcoves drowning in shadows flash by as the khajiit and his flame presses on in the lead, soon enough passing the alcove the daedra was hiding in.*

PM
"Well, you know... break the law, they don't much care how you look? But what I did wasn't worth being stripped naked, I tell you that!"
((As you all might have gathered, this thread and RP is dead and ended due to the lack of interest from the players. I shall shift it elsewhere and anyone interested in joining some TES forum RP elsewhere, when I find a suitable forum.))

PM