08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 360
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2633
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85228
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2204
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3394

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Interest Check: Life in Player villages and noble lands
(12-09-2013, 01:48 PM)cartoonkarl Wrote: I whole-heartily agree with this idea, mmm yes... Peasants to tax at high rates while we drink expensive wines... Yes...

I mean, uh.

This is why the Defias must always fight.
PM
Hold on, just for some good old fashioned lulz...

@Vladdy

Get in here, let's chat about the possibility of the Appleflow lands being taken over by a Noble house being controlled by Defias.
I'm...Confused as to what you mean, Nymus.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
PM
(12-09-2013, 05:28 PM)Vladdy Wrote: I'm...Confused as to what you mean, Nymus.

1: Have Appleflow lands taken by Defias brainwashed nobles.
2: Taxes.
3: ???
4: Profit?
Yes frickin' please. This would help me RP sooooo much more. I love you. Make this happen. I'm all in for helping and supporting this in any way I can.
PM
I would certainly enjoy this.

LET ME BE AN ABUSIVE RULRE NGG LKSJNGKJGSJNLKG
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Altaine's post:
  • Aethon
PM
@Reigen will likely be the one to make the announcement, but I hope for everyone to not jump their horses just yet regarding noble-peasant RP. We're working on revamping the nobility system so that issues such as ratios and power will be clarified between any established or new estates and lands.

Otherwise, the staff and I look forward to working with everyone in making this RP happen. Until then, stay tuned!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
This sounds wonderful.

Time to make my merchant empire more than just a rabble of NPC's.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
As a player of medieval political RPs in NationStates, colour me interested!
I have a worgen noble, though he was left with no lands after Gilneas got roflstomped. Still, I can contribute with one or two peasants!
And I was actually thinking if I should profile Lillian as a noble or not. Not sure if having a second noble is against the server rules though... *Rubs his chin thoughtfully* I'll ask a GM about it.
Anyway, yeah, I want to see this happening.

EDIT:
(12-08-2013, 06:09 PM)Nymus Wrote: Wait, does that mean I can do this?

LOLOLOLOLOL I love this movie, and you know that.
PM
If you get a few of these running, might be a good opportunity for a group to start up something like the maesters or the septons in Game of Thrones, and have them as priests/healers/messengers. Could help tie together the different houses for some potential roleplay.
Do you guys think there should be a max number of active noble houses, by the way?
PM
We will not establish a maximum limit of how many noble houses will be allowed, as that would be unfair to players who wish to build a new house after the maximum would be reached. That would be similar to limited how any militia guilds each faction would have.

As often seen with the example of militia guilds, as long as no RP is happening, that guild will die. The same goes for the noble houses. Certain people may lose interest in fostering RP for a noble house and eventually fall off the face of the planet. This particular roleplay idea is for those who wish to be consistent and continue fostering the RP. Out of all the noble houses constructed years ago, only a tiny handful are still around. Intervention in numbers won't be needed at all.

I'm running out of ways to express my excitement for this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ProjectRandom's post:
  • Nymus
PM
The Grayson Estate offers above-average living conditions and under-average opression for you and yours!
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes DaveM's post:
  • Cerb57
PM
Bumping this to grab the attention of all noble RPers as well as those who wish to RP subjects and vassals. I have my own plans with House Colemann regarding noble/subject RP, so if you RP a House and got your own plans, go ahead and announce them!

I won't be announcing mine until a while. I'd like to see who is still interested first.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interest Check: Forum/Skype RP Geoni 15 502 01-24-2015, 08:54 PM
Last Post: SoarTheSky
  Sin Sholai 2: The Blood Pact Reborn ( Interest Check ) ThePharaoh 14 487 01-17-2015, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Interest Check: The Terrific Travelling Troupe Geoni 5 173 12-23-2014, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Interest Check: Red Glove ImagenAshyun 4 223 03-14-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Interest Check: Ranger Guild! Ruibarra 9 272 03-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Ruibarra