11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 584
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3706
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87457
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3130
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3460

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Internet Gods be praised for Torrenting
Well, needless to say, when I registered to the server at about.... 3am this morning, I was desperate for something to do.

After getting a fatal BSoD, My only choice was to reformat, and Wamo, CotH was the first thing I looked at when I got everything back online.

Of Course, reformatting requires losing everything on the C:, and by the time I had finished registering with the site.... Ugh, I had millions of things to redownload and update, mainly WoW... though I never had it before the BSoD, I was thinking of playing it and the BSoD made that thought become reality.

So, around 4AM, I proceeded to reinstall Bittornado and torrent WoW along with the addons of TBC, and 2.4.2 patchings, this came to a grand total of about 8 gigs of information that were all neatly packed into 1 torrent. So, I thought, download this and I'll be all set in a matter of hours to RP my heart out and flail around in the everlasting realms of Azeroth.

Yeah, didn't notice that the download consisted of maybe 3 seeds for the first 3 hours..... 8kbps isn't very helpful on a 8gb download.

So, after noticing that the download time was stupidly high, somewhere around 50 hours, I decided, hey.... let's fool around and play some random flashplayer and other BS games while I wait for my blood to begin to go stale waiting for the download to finish.

Yeah.... I'm seriously about to rip the paper off the walls and eat the sheet-rock underneath due to extreme boredom!

As of 10:50pm My time (gmt -6) I'm at 82.9% completion......

But hey.... better than not having WoW at all eh?

Anyone got some time burning suggestions for me?
Mekkodin Kotorin Firebeard

I'm gonna part yer hair wi' this axe ye nauseatin' wussy footed spyrokeet gas bag !

Ye pig faced puppy killin' stick O' manure !

What's this about you breathin' my air ? ye scabby arsed bairn stealin' bile bag !
PM
Play Wii, Xbox, or Ps3....? Newgrounds.com
[Image: RorschachSig.jpg]
It is not God who kills the children.
Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs.
It’s us. Only us.~ Rorschach
PM
Doodle! Draw a character or something!
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
PM
If I were to draw a picture of Mekko... wow, then the world would begin to implode on itself.

As for the gaming consoles, PC is my other gaming machine T_T.
Mekkodin Kotorin Firebeard

I'm gonna part yer hair wi' this axe ye nauseatin' wussy footed spyrokeet gas bag !

Ye pig faced puppy killin' stick O' manure !

What's this about you breathin' my air ? ye scabby arsed bairn stealin' bile bag !
PM
Play Warcraft 3. Or 2. Maybe even the original Warcraft.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
PM
Watch DEXTER! Do my daughters homework, and cook me some dinner... yeah, those are all good too. Play cards, no, the ones with real cards, not mouseclicking cards. You know, those paper type things with shapes and numbers and pictures on them.

Old fashioned things.
Heart and soul, never bound,
Unless by our own will.
Simple goal, always found,
Through warmth and rains cold chill.
Bound by heart, together stand
Simple task uphold.
To fight and win, fiercely grand,

Forever Horde Behold!
PM
Check out a book or three from the library.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
I suggest the "Wheel of Time", really good fantasy books. For sci-fi I say "Neuromancer" or the Warhammer 40k based "Horus´ Heresey".

Or listen to music for a few hours, or play guitar (or whatever instrument of your choocing)... I can spend days writing lyrics and music.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Get drunk.
PM
Sersay Wrote:Doodle! Draw a character or something!

This woman speaks truth. Whenever i'm bored I often find myself working on a continuing drawing i'm working on of Aeo.

I say either draw, read, (That series reccomended by Nostra was pretty good.) listen to music, PLAY music, or go play the old Warcrafts and brush up on the lore. You'll need it here.

Or perhaps go out somewhere with friends?
PM
Just have a few wanks.

Edit: Sorry >.>
"Alea Iacta Est"

Gregory James Jermyn - Apprentice mage, curious and friendly.
PM
Of course you would suggest that Kaiken.
Try watching this in your spare time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?p=B6248788D...st&index=1
The Person who submitted it had quite a few intresting videos,
I would suggest seeing their website http://www.fat-pie.com/

Edit: [Image: burnt-computer.jpg]
Hehe.

Just go write something in Storylines. Always kills time.

EDIT : ((Don't worry, I have a Salad Fingers T-shirt from when before it got bad ;) ))
"Alea Iacta Est"

Gregory James Jermyn - Apprentice mage, curious and friendly.
PM
Hmm...sounds like my current issue almost. 20 hours left in the process of just dling the original WoW...forget the patching that will take another..20 hours...then TBC...and yeah. I'll see you guys in a week!
Just got my laptop working again and (I was using my mother's before this) re-installing is a b***h and a half.
:D
My time-passing activities (other than beating my head repeatedly against a wall) include: Reading, drawing, listening to my iPod. Internet surfing. And sitting around and staring at a TV screen. Yeehaw.
At least I have school and homework stuffs that can now be done xD

Edit: ((Kaiken, my bf has a Salad Fingers t-shirt xD "I like rusty spoons" creepiest show/shirt ever))
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
PM
I have the underwear
Edit: No further comment

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What it reminds you of [Random internet nonsense sucking up] DaveM 16 3,113 06-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Internet? Aadora 3 200 05-13-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Cata server [Coming to an internet near you!] Nick 28 1,076 08-14-2011, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Nick
  I found the best video on the internet. Roxas65 9 397 07-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Reese
  My internet sucks. muhaha8 20 701 03-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Last Post: muhaha8