The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Izair's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hah, I'm not a very introspective kind of guy, that much I can tell you after being asked this question :)
I have been playing video games since I was around 5 years old. The first one I remember playing was "Maelstrom" on my fathers Macintosh IIsi. Memorable games I've played include: Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zelda, Majora's Mask, Icewind Dale II, Warcraft III, Starcraft, Diablo II, Super Smash Brothers, all the Thief games and of course World of Warcraft. I have also been painting Warhammer for 5 years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Denmark, and therefore Danish is my primary language. I would dare to say that English is my secondary language, but I also speak a little French and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After having played in-house "Defence of the Ancients" for two years, my best friend introduced me to World of Warcraft. This happened about the time where the Zul'Aman patch was released, and I quickly got into raiding and roleplaying.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Actually I stopped playing on the Blizzard realms because I didn't like the way in which the game was progressing. I was tired of my guild and the constant loot whoring. Also I felt that i had to put way too much efford in the game to get anywhere raid-wise. My ex-roomate introduced me to the roleplaying realms, and it intrigued me. There seems to be a lot of inspiration to be found on your realm, and I am very glad that there is no imbalanced "reward system" associated with your realm.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am a sucker for intrigues and rivalry both person to person wise, but also on a more grand scale. I love exploring and storytelling, and I am always ready to try out new aspects of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My old main is a priest, but I usually prefer playing a warrior or rogue when roleplaying, since it is easier for me to play a nihilistic kinda role.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Open roleplay opportunities without emphasis on leveling, grinding and gearing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definately the fact that you cannot just pay 20 dollars and get full tier 7,5 or whatever. For me that is a major kill-joy many other private servers suffer upon. I also find the no tolerance to racism appealing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

At the age of ten, Garreth was deported deep within the dim complex of Stratholme's sewers. As many other wretches, Garreth ran messages and picked pockets to keep his ribs from meeting his spine, but, unlike others, he was always alone, and never seeked companionship.
His heart and mind were clouded, but his skills and abillities were unmatched. Noone knew anything about him, nor his heretic tendencies, fueled by the burning yet unexplainable wrath that allways seemed to dwell within his chest. A few knew of his job. The city's guild of thieves had been after him for years at the time he was contacted by a woman named Victoria. She claimed to represent a client who was impressed by the way Garreth dealt with his job. At this stage, Garreth had become an artist, a masterthief. His talents were highly valued and payed for by nobles and virtuosos who longed for the adornmented artifacts of one another.
The job seemed simple and trivial. Lord Ramirez Bafford (-yet another fat nobleman) was in posession of a priceless trinket this new "client" considered a necessity. Little was known about Ramirez exept that he was an excentric new face in town. But (like most of his kind) he probably kept his treasures on the top floor of the place. Close to his heart. And far from his servants.
Theres was no point in waiting. Garreth gazed at the jet-black sky. Everyone who was going to be asleep inside already was.
Victoria's superiors had provided her with a badly illustraded map of the residence, which might could come in handy. The crumlbing paper revealed no other entrances than the front gate. Which as usual was heavely guarded. He would have to find another way in. The yard of the mansion seemed to be somewhat less protected, and easily accessed. The spiked seven-foot stone wall surrounding it seemed merely to have the purpose of adding cosmetic hostility, since the thick wines growing up along the surface functioned as excelent climbing material.
Kneeling behind the leafless cover of a twisted, knotted shrub, Garreth had a perfect overview, and made a quick reconnaissance of the residence and garden. He would have to find an open window or a balcony to gain entrance, and since neither of these were visible from his current position, Garreth began sneaking his way along the shadowy brim the light of the moon formed with the wall from which he had just descended . A vague whistling tore the still air, alerting all his instincts. He frooze, and turned his head in the direction of the sound, just in time to see a guard emerging behind a blinded corner. His pale face stood in sharp contrast to his chainmail, and made his appearance ghastly in the sick illumination. He passed incautiously by a stonetoss from Garreths position. Once again his black, hooded, guise had kept his presence secret. As soon as the guard turned another corner, Garreth silently moved in the same direction, still clinging to the wall. Looking down the cobblepath which fenced the mansion from the outer yard, he finaly noticed a possible entrance. The guard turned yet another corner. This was his chance. The balcony lead to a room on the second floor. Possibly the Lord's master bedroom. Quickly he brought forth a long rope attached to a hook from a bag sewed into the back of his cape. After two noisy faults he finaly managed to place the hook correctly. Slowly he climbed the rope, and soon found himself on the balcony.
"Ye shall not steal from the house I have built, or commit any theft or unrighteousness lest ye be struck down and driven to the earth forthwith!"
Garreth smirked diabolically in the darkness. "Surely you forgot that the paths of thieves and god's men are worn as one in the earth"
This was serious, but maybe the city's wardens finaly would get the idea and finaly give up their inquiries. More likely they would just ramp up the public threats.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope fanfiction is okay.
I am most certainly not going to make a character similar to the antagonist of my story.
Welcome to the server!