08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 388
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2840
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85631
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2372
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Jester's pic for CoTH (?)
Though I made an attempt to make a "logo" for Conquest of the Horde. Don't know if you'll even like it to use it. But I would like to read your comments about this picture. Maybe ill try to make another one sooner or later!

First of all the picture is huge, if you want to use it, you have to download it and resize it to any size you want. The main size is 1024x900 pixels.

Spoiler:
[Image: kapfnl.jpg]

It's poorly edited though, but I think it looks good. I want your ideas too!

It's a 10 minutes work. /nod
[Image: iyn1uq.jpg]
Made by me ^^
Some people are entitled to be stupid, but some are abusing the priviledge
PM
(We have an arts-subforum in Off-Topic. Graphics, audio, novels, video. Creative stuff.)

Is it in ... 3D?
Also, the font is, well, not very CotH-ish in my optinion. A more Horde-ish font would perhaps fit more. Broad text is out, slim text is in! It's font-fashion!

Still, even though I learn these kinds of stuff through my education, I'm not an expert after half a year, but I do try to give the advice I can.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
(12-14-2011, 06:23 AM)Ebenezer Wrote: (We have an arts-subforum in Off-Topic. Graphics, audio, novels, video. Creative stuff.)

Is it in ... 3D?

My bad. I just forgot that we have that sub-forum! Someone who is sooo good, would transfer it? :3

Uhh, about the 3D. If you want, wear 3D glasses and test it, reply here with what you saw.
Made by me ^^
PM
I found them. No it's not 3D, but it looked like it was when I first looked at it. The colours seem to be very strange.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
(12-14-2011, 06:31 AM)Ebenezer Wrote: I found them. No it's not 3D, but it looked like it was when I first looked at it. The colours seem to be very strange.

Though it's a type of a filter photoscape has.

Also, there is an option for a 3D filter, but I doubt it will be -real- 3D ( with glasses). It will possibly be a 3D type that you can see it without glasses.

Made by me ^^
PM
Moved, enjoy!