The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jethroo`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I love to keep situations interesting. The situation may seem hard to build on; but there is always a way to make it more excitable. I act my player and I do not like to start things that cannot be fixed. I am mature and like to RP with mature players. Even though I am mature, I can be very fun at times and can make RP enjoyable for everyone around me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was at a friends house and I loved to watch him move the characters around and fight in Warcraft:3. I then bought it for myself and have been a fan of it ever since. A little after WoW came out, I just had to try it and I became a more bigger fan.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Other servers are just concentrated on PvP, or other fighting activities. This server is focused on RP and includes PvP(In a Role Playing way). I personally like to act as my character and live my characters life. I feel it makes WoW more exciting and this server fulfills my standards.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am appealed to traveling Role Playing. Not only are you discovering new things, but you are also exploring the World of Warcraft. You can find new places to RP at or some cool items to place upon your character. It also ties into tavern RP which is mostly where you can meet fellow role players and possibly travel with them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be Blood Elves. I feel like they are misunderstood because of their difficult life of being seperated and that lore. My favorite class would have to be a Shadow priest. They can heal, but more in a darkening way that can make them seem different then they actually are.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are to have massively fun Role Play. The othere folk on this server are obviously seeking the same experience I am so I hope we have a lot in common that will let us RP; the right way.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most would have to be the PG-13 rule. I do not like nasty sex role play. It disgusts me and tells you who really has a life and who doesn't.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Finnaly! He is a Druid. As soon as his training was done, he darted into the forest ready to feel the tranquility of nature. As his mentor said: In the woods is perpetual youth. Josiah; a young, thriving Night Elf, shifts into his cat form. The soft earth under his paws, the vivid colors of the trees and flowers all surround him like a cacoon. The smells of the earth sneak into Josiah's nose and he wanders farther inside of the forest. He walks, then slowly starts to build into a run. Oh what a rush it is to see the woods as a cat! Josiah halts at a small pond; the sun bouncing off of the small waves the fish create while leaping for their food. He peers in the cool water and pauses to look at his goofy reflecting. He then flicks his tongue into the water and the smooth taste trickles down his throat.As Josiah goes for another drink, he is startled by a fish that was trying to nibble at his nose. He then wiggles his nose at a strange scent; what was it? A fleshless body then sprawls from the pond, knife in hand, ready to fight.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.
Jeremiah Johnson made his way into the mountains
Bettin' on forgettin' all the troubles that he knew
The trail was wide and narrow
And the eagle or the sparrow
Showed the path he was to follow as they flew.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, my name is Walluce and I hope you have a fantastic time with us here! If you have any questions not answered on the Wiki feel free to PM a GM. We are here to help.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol