Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Rosencrat
11-01-2017 05:12 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 36883
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97223
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39984
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31502
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25509

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Karazhan portal in slaughtered lamb.
Me, Sayia and Sharlai decided to go for a little rp trip into the slaughtered lamb inns basement.. We stumbled across a portal to karazhan, something to do with rp possibly?
I wanna see! PM Hana! :P
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
PM
Oh, it could get so good :P
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
PM
That portal is currently OOC. It was used quite a while ago by a player who is now inactive when we were still customizing homes.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
XD but we were having fuun. :P Oh well, lot's of other stuff to play with. ^^
PM
This is off-topic, I hope no-one takes offence...

But, aren´t at least "Endere Promice", an Argent Dawn paladin and "Sharlai Starmage" a Night Elven druid kinda the wrong people to enter that place?

What I mean is, it´s the base for some sort of cult I´m pretty sure they won´t let just anyone in. This is something I find rather annoying, one shouldn´t just assume that just because there isn´t any visible barrier or anything else that might stop you, you can just enter. Down there, there are several warlocks that probably aren´t very welcome to practice there "arts" in public, that´s at least why I think they are down there to begin with.

I have done the same thing my-self, but it´s something I try to always think of, can my character enter here? would he enter her?

I have probably messed up by saying this but I just felt I should, if the GM´s and others disagree with me and have another opinion please share it with me.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
That is, actually, something I've been meaning to discuss with the server Nostra. You are completely within rights to mention it.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
Never thought of it that way before. *headdesk* Whooo, I feel dumb.
This server is teaching me more about RP than I had thought of before.

But damn if I don't hate being a newb >.<
PM
I agree 100% Nostra.

Edit - Rant-time!;
I think what people need to start considering when RPing is the possible reaction of NPCs to your character. People tend to treat them as the silent bystanders they are OOCly, which is wrong. I try to stay as true to my characters as I possibly can, and before going somewhere (like Nostra said), I ask myself if it would be logical for Jonathan to go there, based on such things as previous encounters or relationships with that particular place, etc.

I have to admit it kind of ticks me off when people ignore these things and pretty much do whatever they want. When RPing a character you really should try to see things through his or her eyes and act accordingly, whether it's visiting a place maybe you'd do best to stay away from or picking a fight with someone whom your guy might not be able to handle, etc.
PM
We didn't just walk through there for no reason, i did disguise myself ><
Qaza has stated before, disguises are a temporary thing. Not only that, but you'd have to have a damned good disguise, and even that wouldn't last long. Seriously, they would notice that there is an intruder in their midsts. If it is a secret cult, they would be -very- selective as to who is allowed in, and probably screen those that enter.

Just saying you were disguised really shouldn't be a cure-all to going into an area that you'd normally not be allowed into. This should include going into towns you'd not normally be allowed in, such as Silvermoon if your a non-Blood Elf, or any other cities like that. You would not be tolerated, Soul Shards or not.

And seriously, seeing that turning in Shards is an IC matter in which you turn in the Shards to lay fallen warriors to rest, you have to ask yourself, would your Character -want- to lay these souls to rest for the benefit of this town? Or would they give a crap less?

Hell, I think most BE's would even give a crap less.

That all aside, I agree on the most part with IC interactions with NPC's. People really need to adjust themselves, and realize that not everyone likes them.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Portal 2 Co-Op arbator177 6 190 05-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Last Post: arbator177
  How to get three times more gameplay out of Portal 2 waffenbaum 2 165 04-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Last Post: dastmo
  Portal 2 Roxas65 6 208 04-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Portal! Terant 18 450 05-15-2010, 07:15 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Portal! Tarne 3 133 05-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Tarne