08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 406
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2982
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85976
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2554
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Keira Leafwind (Kaldorei Druid)
Player: Maarten777

Character Full Name: Keira Leafwind

Character In-Game Name: Keira

Nickname(s): None yet

Association(s): Astranaar, Darnassus

Race: Night Elf

Class: Druid

Skills and Abilities: Capable of taking care of herself in most situations and a great cook. As Keira is a druid in training she lacks many of the abilities belonging to the Druid class.

Sex: Female

Hair: Long and green, falling past her shoulders.

Eyes: Amber colored.

Weight: 93kg

Height: 1.90 meter

Usual Garments/Armor: Either a green kilt and green top or in green pants and a different green top. Either way, she’s dressed in green.

Other: She talks in her sleep.

Personality: A rather shy girl, often stuttering, especially when talking to strangers. She is easily intimidated, even by those smaller than herself, however, should her life or the life of her friends be threatened she can easily prove herself a fierce warrior. When she trusts someone enough she will speak up a bit but otherwise remains rather quiet.

History: She was born in Astranaar twenty years ago, as the daughter to a powerful druid and a sentinel. She lived a simple life for most of the time. Her mother began training her in the use of weapons. She wasn’t skilled with any weapons aside from a staff. Her father was rarely around, being in the Emerald Dream most of the time. The few times he was around they spent a lot of time together.

One of those few times he was around he took Keira to bed. On this particular night, he overheard her talking in her sleep. Her father heard Keira talking about her wanting to become a druid, like her father. The next day her father called Keira towards him and, without anyone else ever learning of it, he began teaching her in minor abilities. Keira couldn’t be happier at this point of her life.

When Keira turned eleven, her father was called to the front lines of war, leaving her behind under guidance of her mother. Patrols were forced to increase due to the possible danger and as a result Keira’s mother was away from home more and more. In these troubling times Keira started taking care of herself, getting help from other women in the village. They taught her how to cook and to hunt. She never did like to harm or kill an animal, not even one as small as a mouse.

Shortly after the war, reports came in and after a while she learned of her father’s demise by the hands of the undead. She felt pretty horrible at this point. Her mother fell into a deeper depression. Feeling life wasn’t worth living anymore, she went on more and more patrols, leaving Keira behind, alone. Keira started cooking some more, trying to feed herself and her mother.

After a few years, Keira decided to follow in her father’s footsteps, training to become a druid. She remembered her father’s lessons and started meditating and listening to nature. Thanks to those lessons and a lot of meditating she is capable of some minor healing and root manipulation. Recently, the world shattered. The destruction was felt by everyone across Azeroth. The mayhem caused by Deathwing has put her more on edge than ever before, the volcano in Ashenvale and the Orcish invasion are not helping the matters.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
Quote:Eyes: Kaldorei silver.

The game shows otherwise, but all druids have amber eyes!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I wasn't aware of that, edited in the post.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
I would like to note that not -all- Druids have amber eyes. Least of all little nublet Druids like Keira. While amber eyes do signify a gift at Druidism, amber eyes also come from the use of druidic magic (much like blue eyes come from arcane and green eyes, in Elves anyway, come from fel). So, unless Keira's been rigorously studying and training with Druidic magic, it would be possible for her to still have silver eyes.
Quote:... In addition, druidism spread throughout night elven society, and many night elves develop amber eyes after birth if they practice the art.
[-] The following 3 users Like Nick's post:
  • Harmonic, Dilly, Aethon
It is worthy of noting that male druids didn't spend very much time at all outside the Emerald Dream during the Third War, so Keira's father likely would not have spent much time around her until roughly ten years ago. Her mother would be more likely to take up all the roles of nurturing until then!
PM
Made a change to the first paragraph.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
The rest of the profile history doesn't really mesh with the first paragraph right now. I'm curious about whether you've played through the night elf campaign in Warcraft 3 at all? If you have, then it will help a lot with writing this profile. If you haven't, I'd recommend either playing through it or doing some reading on WoWpedia or WoWWiki.
PM
I have played Warcraft 3's Nelf campaing but that was a long time ago, forgot most of it. I changed it a bit thanks to a player in GMI, hopefully it's better now.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
You is welcome. (Prepares to blame someone else if it's worse/has more problems now)
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
PM
Not a big note, but I feel there's got to be more than just reports. The Cataclysm was a major event that shook the very world to its roots. Everyone felt it, and nobody got away from the effects of it. :)

Initial approval!
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
PM
Quote:Race: Kaldorei
You may want to change this to Night Elf. I believe the FHs and/or GMs don't like the uh...Kaldorei, Sin'dorei, Forsaken etc names in profiles.((At least for the "Race:" Part.))
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
PM
Changed the last paragraph and the race from Kaldorei to Night Elf.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
You mention twice in the profile that the character likes to cook and take care of herself. It seems a tad out of place in the personality when you phrase it as a skill or ability. Either way I would remove it from one of the fields.

Quote:Born in Astranaar twenty years ago, as the daughter to a powerful druid and a sentinel.

This sentence is incomplete. It should say, “She was born in...”

Quote:Patrols were force increase due to the possible danger and as a result Keira’s mother was away from home more and more.

“Force increase” should be phrased as “were forced to increase.”

Quote:She felt pretty horrible at this point..

Only one period is needed here.
Edited

Welcome to the pride!
PM
You missed the "forced increase" typo.

I'm hesitant about her being a druid and having never entered the emerald dream. I'm reading the Humble guide to druids and it seems to be neccessary for the process, but the Emerald has become harder to enter since the third war (as mentioned in the warcraft encyclopedia).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shyllisyr Voidstriker [Kaldorei Warrior][Red Dragonsworn] Absurdkoala 5 232 01-20-2015, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Ursilvar Frostthorn (Kaldorei Totemic Druid) Jhorend 3 214 01-06-2015, 10:04 AM
  Nyra Ten'Shelar [Kaldorei Techslayer] MstrCorvus 2 203 11-01-2014, 01:09 PM
  Sorley [Worgen][Druid] Reigen 4 205 10-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Ural
  Anrelle Dreamwhisper [Kaldorei Hunter] Absurdkoala 4 444 08-27-2014, 09:40 PM