11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 426
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2988
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86015
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2560
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Keira Leafwind (Kaldorei Druid)
Should be fixed now. And I believe I made it clear that Keira is a druid in training, a nublet as Rokhjin so kindly called her. If I didn´t, apologies if that is the case.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
(05-01-2013, 06:37 AM)Wuvvums Wrote: I'm hesitant about her being a druid and having never entered the emerald dream. I'm reading the Humble guide to druids and it seems to be neccessary for the process, but the Emerald has become harder to enter since the third war (as mentioned in the warcraft encyclopedia).

No stint in the Emerald Dream, no Shapeshifting. This is explained in better detail by Broll Bearmantle(Who was locked away from his shapeshifts except for bear form), but basically, in order to Shapeshift, you require a trip to the Emerald Dream and to attune yourself to the spirit/form of one of the animals there.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
PM
Made a change, I wasn't aware of the fact that one required to have been in the Emerald Dream for that. As a result I've also decided to retcon any RP I've had using Keira's form.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
Quick question slightly unrelated to the profile... is this lore kinda broken with the whole "Go talk to the bear spirit and learn from his wisdom" quest that the druids used to have to do for bear form, or is that something to look at in light of this?
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
PM
I believe it is assumed that player druids, at some point, have been in the Emerald Dream prior to its corruption. On the other hand, speaking with bear spirits might just be a game mechanic. There is no definite Lore on the matter of totemic druids and how they attain their skills.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
PM
So, not sure if this is allowed but it's been a week without a single reply and since my last update to this profile so, bumping it.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
Just a quick Q -- was she still in Ashenvale when the volcano mess happened? It just feels that, with her 'fragile' personality, the destruction of her home by this wild natural disaster (and the addition of more Orcish pressure) would go a lot further than "So Deathwing happened and she's on edge."

It's not a requirement to be so specific but as you've already gone and added a mention of Cataclysm it's something to think about for this character.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
PM
To be honest, I completely forgot about the volcano mess and as a result I made a change to the last paragraph.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
I won't hold this up for long, as I know you've worked hard on it so far!

I've got just one little detail I'd like to see addressed: could you mention in her skills and abilities that she is a druid in training, and she does not have access to most of the powers inherent to the class? I was pretty confused about how she could shapeshift and all of that, since she'd only had small details from her father and then self-training, but then you mentioned in this thread that she's only got a basic grasp of the abilities so far! If that could be reflected in the relevant section of the profile, I'd be more than happy to slap this with a go-ahead.

Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user Likes JVNemesis's post:
  • Rini
PM
Done.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
Approved!
Wikified!
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shyllisyr Voidstriker [Kaldorei Warrior][Red Dragonsworn] Absurdkoala 5 232 01-20-2015, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Ursilvar Frostthorn (Kaldorei Totemic Druid) Jhorend 3 214 01-06-2015, 10:04 AM
  Nyra Ten'Shelar [Kaldorei Techslayer] MstrCorvus 2 203 11-01-2014, 01:09 PM
  Sorley [Worgen][Druid] Reigen 4 205 10-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Ural
  Anrelle Dreamwhisper [Kaldorei Hunter] Absurdkoala 4 444 08-27-2014, 09:40 PM