The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kolam's Introduction.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?:

Yes, I have sat here for about fifteen minutes rampaging through the Policies, read the Wiki, the server policies, about the Off-topic-like Chat of /TheBarrens (Right?) and the Introductions, etc.

2. How did you hear about us?:

I always searched for Private Servers until I learned about you and a server named Azshara. I have been there for half a year (6 months) and since it's currently down, I liked to see this Server meanwhile. There is little else for me to do though, I hope I could fit here well.

3. How did you get into RP?:

How did I get into RP? Well, that isn't a very detailed question..so I'll say what I -think- you're Asking:

As "How did you get into RP?" as how did I start Roleplaying. I heard about so, so long ago a game called "DoBRP" It sounded good, and I learned slowly about "Making a Story" as I learned and progressed through DoBRP, up until SotDRP I always roleplayed on Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. It was hard to learn, hard to learn how to successfully roleplay and give others the opportunity. Later when I for the first time actually looked into a RP Server, It's good, but the servers on Retail isn't much my style. When I found Azshara-WoW which is a half-GM server, it let me be -anything- Roleplay freely, as long as I have application for any kind of "Godmode-like" Race, those where good times. So here I am, writing this Application/Introduction.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

World of Warcraft, you mean? My cousin four years ago I found him playing a game called "World of Warcraft" that I knew it costed money, so I never bothered buying it. When I saw it on his screen I Was fascinated, and so I entered Warcraft right after the Open Beta. Until now, I'm a Veteran Raider/PvPer in the server Darkspear/Eonar (EU).

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Well, to be honest, my favorite race has a conflict between Dwarf and Night Elf. Class? Good question. Druid, I believe. But I very much like Mages/Priests as well.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Err..That's a good question. Well, in Azshara-WoW. I roleplayed A Dragon mage (Named Kolam, my account name) And he is still my favorite thing to Roleplay as. I doubt it is allowed here, so I bet I'll Roleplay here as a Night Elf Druid -- Unless I can get my hopes up I can roleplay a Dragon here? But due to the fact of PvP-RP, I will put my bet it's Game-Mechanic Combat, aswell as leveling. So I doubt it.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite kind of roleplay currently is Action/Romance, if that is what you're asking. My favorite Roleplays are of when your character is in -true- danger, when there is a time for sacrificing and for "The Good of us all" That kind of Roleplay, if that is what you are asking.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Haha, well, one of my hobbies when I am bored and don't have Warcraft for "X" Reason, I usually grab Warcraft Database and open my "PRIVATE" And I mean "PRIVATE" Server, and start working on the programming. But I mostly work recently on my new Warcraft map: Beyond the Dark Portal, based on Azeroth War / Dark Ages of Warcraft / A bit of Coming of the Horde. The Triggers are tough and my Beta-testers aren't as much active, so I'm doing the Triggering currently alone while another is working on fixing up the Terrain.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.): I sadly must say that I may perhaps receive a few unkind results -- I live in Israel and my languge is Hebrew.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?:

Of course!
First thing being said, Godmodding is NOT tolerable on this server, and there are no 'applications' for said races. However I hope you find it to your liking.

Welcome.