11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3880
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87733
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3241
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Lab rats!
Oi! As you all know, or not, I'm into Warhammer gaming. What's even better, is that I'm into actually painting my models ;)
So, for the themed army that I'm doing (Which is High Elves, but with a Blood Elf twist) I'm going to need inspiration, because I fail at inspiration :(

So far, I need names for characters. These can be unit champions, or heroes. Even Lords. What do you get in return? You get to rave to everybody that you have a painted model as a char! (It's not yours, it's mine x) but you get to keep a pic of it.)
I'll provide pics of the finished model, with the person's name inscribed on the base. So far, I'm looking for..
Male mage - Aethenril (Esthrunli) DONE!
Female mage - open
Unisexual unit champion, a sword master (Won't be able to recognize it, really) - open
Male noble - open
Male noble , banner bearer- open

I'll provide pics as soon as I get a hold of my good 'ol camera, so sit tight Es!
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
PM
As promised, here's Aethenril..as a Warhamemr model!
The first two are with flash, the second aren't.
Spoiler:
[Image: 28i86d5.jpg]
I made him standing on floating rocks in outland, wielding a tome and a scepter. Seeping fel magic can be seen at the base.

Spoiler:
[Image: ibfmkp.jpg]
the gray is actually his cloak, not part of the robe :D He's supposed to be wearing a green robe with a giant, gray cloak.

Spoiler:
[Image: 30lebva.jpg]
No flash, I tried using a different background for color effects.

Spoiler:
[Image: b6sj91.jpg]
The last shot, reflecting from a blue background!

Well, what does CotH think? Good/bad painting skillz0rs? Would you guys think this is something cool..or..?

Edit:Pics back in order now! Woo!
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
PM
Hey those aren't half bad! Good work, of course, he won't last very long when my Druchii Assassin decides to pay a visit.
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
Very nice :D But nothing beats my skaven >.> Going to throw my doomwheel back in the game this evening, whee \o/ It's been out for too long XD

Btw, I used to have LARP characters with the names Mahumia (yup yup, my first character... a water mage ^^), Shaneria (wood elf druid) and Taranis (wood elf warrior), if that helps? :) Alassea is still alive, my poor little enslaved character :( Oh well... guess it won't take too before long for she's RIP too XD
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

/flex! I knew it XD
PM
Y'know... You made Aeth look about ten times... NO. Twenty times more bad-ass than he actually is.

For this, I applaud thee, for he is rather bad-ass already. /nodnod

GOOD DAY.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
PM