08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 387
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2830
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85613
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2366
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

League of Legends
It adds to the intensity of the battle! It's a Razar Naga(Or Anski, one of those) so I dunno! Sound is picked up from my headset's feedback, so if I turn down the sensitivity you won't be able to hear that nub and the game. :(

Unless there is a magical way to adjust your mouse?
PM
I had no idea my voice was so unclear and... lispy.

._.

EDIT: But we did EPIC in the second, unrecorded game. I did the most epic thing on League I've ever done and was it recorded? NOPE. Much sadness.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Well, describe. What did you do?
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Roxas65's post:
  • Kira13, flammos200
PM
North American? B'awh. Even if I had a account on the NA servers, the latency would probably kill me before the enemies would. :(
PM
(07-13-2012, 01:50 PM)Roxas65 Wrote: Well, describe. What did you do?

WELL.

We were nearing the end of the game, clearing up the last couple of champions and hammering away at the Nexus. I was playing as Morgana (Blackthorn Morgana <3) and I had chased this Mordekaiser all the way to his platform with something like 100 HP. I threw down a tormented soil, but it didn't kill him, and then other champions began to spawn! Time was running out, and the Nexus was about to blow within seconds. I refused to accept defeat! He had to die! So I ran in like a madman onto the platform, threw down my Tormented Soil and spammed the hell out of Zhonyas Hourglass so I didn't get fried by the platform super laser.

I got the kill, and the SECOND I did, the camera panned over to the Nexus and it exploded. VICTORY read across the screen.

It was glorious.

EDIT: The game was just us pretty much destroying them. I think I finished 13/1/10 by the end of it. Morgana's a beast.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hawk's post:
  • Kira13
PM
We were also sniping people. Glorious. I was the sad little mummy that'd get a triple kill as tank. My ult + Morgana's ult = GG. :)
PM
True. Morgana+Ammumu is really dangerous. Well done, Hawk. Reminds me a bit of the story of that Jarvan player who at the start of every match ran to the enemy base, flashed across the wall, ghosted through the base and then dashed into the enemy fountain while typing "FOR DEMACIA!!!" in the chat before dying. Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.
Spoiler:
PM
HOLY CRAP, WHAT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSL_62tNq...r_embedded
[Image: vsYgD.gif]
PM
Oh, Darius. I remember the first time my friend played Darius and scored a pentakill without even trying. Then he started a surrender because he wasn't comfortable playing with such a broken character.
Spoiler:
PM
[attachment=2044]

I R SO PRUOD
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

Not bad, Kira! I've personally never come up with that many kills since I suck at LoL... Unless I'm a support. I fondly remember the game with Janna where I got 43 assists.
Spoiler:
PM
[attachment=2045]

...just killed my record, two times and more. This new strategy is incredible!

EDIT: Thanks, Roxas; you just gotta find a champion you like and grind IP until you have enough for him. Once there, I guess you need to find your style of playing (jungler, leaner, support, attack, tank), and make a strategy. Or browse here.

EDIT2: Also, if you wanna play LoL (or anything), feel free to add Kira13f on Skype (if you don't have me already)!
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

Oh, support is my thing, bro. Janna, Soraka, Sona, Lulu, selfless thinking and sacrificing is what my playstyle is all about.
Spoiler:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roxas65's post:
  • Kira13
PM
If I play Summoner's Rift I tend to go support or tank, but I've grown to dislike Summoner's Rift greatly unless I'm in 5 man premade team or doing bot games. I'm just doing Dominion over and over, with maybe some ARAM on the new custom map. Xin Zhao is the best 3150 IP I've ever spent. He's crazy awesome on Dominion.

EDIT: Just watched that video. So THAT'S why they temporarily disabled Darius...
PM
It's against bots. :(
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACTION LEAGUE-NOW! Cressy 13 591 06-26-2012, 07:15 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  League of Legends: Dominion (And normal too!) Saronsen 62 1,500 12-03-2011, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  LoL/ League of Legends Grizzlow 3 183 06-11-2011, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Skaar
  LoL (League of Legends) Azheron 76 1,760 04-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Skaar