The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lok-Narash!
*Drogo Salutes*

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Surely, i did. I really don't know how many times i red other introductions. It's so stressfull to write this one. I'm sure i wouldn't be as much excited to apply for a job.

2. How did you hear about us?
I Googled Rp and the result was "COTH". It was not so hard to find this server. To be honest, i was here 3 more times but i scared a little about this introduction subject.

3. How did you get into RP?
I don't have soo much RP experiance but surely i saw some players before getting in this fairy world. My first time was on original wow server. After playing with "born to kill" players i felt a little "overstressed" and tired. Ding! There she was! RP realm. At the gates of Nortshire Abbey, a night elf priest was giving clothes for free! She was bowing, smiling, a bit shy and she was extremely kind ! A few minutes later i realised that: There was an another World of Warcraft. It was shocking but seriously made me feel good and relaxed. Surely that was just a beginning. My next character came with problems. Just for being a Blood Elf, i became the untrustable guy in the town! Eyes full of hate and horror were on me. That was a bit extreme but what could i say ? i was a bloodelf, hunger for magic.. That was my nature..

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I played all versions of Warcraft but my addiaction started with WCIII. Story and videos took me from here to emerald dream.. i was nearly crying when Hellscream died..

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Taurens! I love everything about them! And Hunter as the class. But for RP i prefer Trolls. Their accent and history are better for sure. I searched so much about Taurens but all i found was a huge nothing.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Hmm its hard to answer. It depens on my mood. The thing i know i prefer not to play the leader. Curious happy Troll is my favourite. Other one is sarcastic blood elf. Untrusted but loyal to friends.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
This one is harder than the #6! Except love stories and " Horde & Allies are Friends" kind of games, i'm in! But my favourite style is "Sneaking the enemy territory"! Group of horde on Eastern islands. Silent Tauren angry and "rush loving" orcs strange acting bloodelf and trolls that are now aware where they are going and what they are doing! Anything can happen. Surely players must know how their races feel about other ones.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Sure. Music! I sleep with my guitar. eat with my laptop and drink with my friends.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from Turkey / +2. My grammer is not perfect but i can explain myself and i really understand better than i speak. It's not easy to find someone to practise. In fact it's hard to find someone speaks and writes grammatically. But i don't think i will have problems with this subject.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes. I may forget my name but not the rules.
You will remember that it's 'I' and not 'i', Right? *Stern look.*
Welcome to the server. >8D