The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Mihailo665`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well i am kind of a relaxed guy type,i am tolerant,cool and like to tell jokes.I like for the rps to be very realistic.First of all i like when people are IC as much as possible.I hate when people start some fights just because they died.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Serbia,my primary language is Serbian.I can say i speak English 4/5.I know it pretty god and am good at it for more than 8 years so i will make little mistakes in grammar but still i will make them.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well i guess friend's.All of them started playing wow so i was like:Well let me give it a try too.It didn't take long before i started playing wow a lot and became a good player,both pvper and rper.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well i found many RP server's but on one video of some server that got shut down i saw in description it said for other good rp servers visit Echelond or COTH...since Echelond got shut down too i was like hmm i should check this COTH if they compare it with echelond its gotta be a good server and well i think it is.I hope.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I could say all three of the above but mostly i would say Fighting,action,danger but the most i love are Guild Wars,Kingdom rp and city rp(stormwind).Even so i like almost any rp that has good rpers and a nice story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well let me say a couple of them this time.Like this:
Blood Elf-Paladin(i think blood elf's just attract teenagers)
Paladin-I like the two-hand power of crushing my enemy's and stuff i like strength.
Undead-Rouge(I like the evil,so undead,i like that they are something like independent,that is horde is just a tool for them)
Rouge-I like assassins and stealth to put it short.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well good rpers,skillful staff,growing population...I don't know what to say i mean so far so good,i can tell you did you meet my expectations only when i join the server and check it out i guess.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All appeal to me i like it all.Nothing more to add here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The army gathers around the king that is dying.His son is there but so is the king's right hand man-Drago.As he fells more and more pain the king's wishes to say who will be the heir but than he dies.Drago gets the counts on his side and claims the throne.Young and unexperienced prince Vlah decides to run away as he is betrayed,but he swears that he will come back one day.
Vlah now spends his time gathering foreigners to help him reclaim his throne but time will show will he manage to do it or will he stay exiled.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I guess,i know!My last intro was short and little informative...Sorry for that.....I come up with some other story this time.I hope the story is not to short,its 3am at me at the moment so i hope this story is good enough!
Off to bed,cya!
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.