11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 606
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3903
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87806
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3258
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3480

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Moose has a strange sense of humor.
Moose Wrote:There's a New Moon film out now?

Ffff.

Been out for... Three days.

I'm still neutral on whether or not to see it.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
PM
This is both horrible and genius at the same time.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
PM
I swear, if someone doesn't make a fourth book in which someone hunts all of 'em down and kills them, and subsequently outgrosses the rest of the novels, then humanity is at an all time low.

...And I know this will never happen. D:
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
... There was a fourth book.

Unfortunately, despite how close they came to all dying, they did not. And the only two good characters were ruined in the attempt along with a Mary Sue appearing halfway through.

In short, twas the worst one of the series.

... Not that I read it or anything...
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
PM
I'll do it, Sin.

Here you go.

Spoiler:
"EDWORD PAY ATTENTIONS TO ME" I cryed."i am I AM" he shouted bak

then the lich king came. he wuz hunting us cuz I WUZ USPER SEPSIAL.

and cool.

AND THEN he stabbbd edwrd in the belt "no i crid but it wuz 2 late. he wuz ded

"u bastard!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at him, throwing mself 2 th lich kinsg feets he said "ahahaha yu cannot defeat me now!!!!!!!!!!!" and alguhed and i knew dat it wuz troo.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
Then suddenly, bombs. Lots of 'em. With a nice ammount of fallout to stop them from somehow coming back for the next 35 years.

Oh, and the ashes were jettisoned into the sun.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Then we blew up the sun. Just to be safe.
Spoiler:
PM
I have seen New Moon. It is alright, except the fact that every conversation between Her and Jake and her and Edward are the same. She does a good depressed that bella chick. She tries to like, get close to death so she can insanely imagine edward. All their conversations are like I cant do this for you because I have a secret and Im not good and blah blah blah and he does this so I cant do that and this person is after you. There is also alot of walking away and chasing after each other. and Jake takes off his shirt multiple times without even needing to just so the little girls squeel at the movie. Other than that the fighting was fine.. Not an amazing movie. (Edward is so fugly while nearly naked).
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Amonar Striderleaf[/td][td=1,]Fel Lover[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Kiereth Spireshift[/td][td=1,]Shadowcult Priest[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
PM
Because you guys asked so nicely, I provided an alternate ending.

[Image: sinfell.png]
PM
Aminar...

If you've read or heard enough about the fourth book, you know the worst is yet to come. (Because they won't milk this series for all it's worth when the nether regions of this sphere we call home freeze over.)

To compare. You remember in the second Matrix movie, when after the rave at Zion (Xion?) Neo and Trinity have their tender moment?

This won't be the same thing. This will be bad.

Wait, what was this thread about?
Spoiler:
PM
That's good. I want edward to go away and I want Jake to come back

Hotter, Nicer, Faster, stronger.

WORK IT HARDER MAKE IT BETTER DO IT FASTER MAE-...
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Amonar Striderleaf[/td][td=1,]Fel Lover[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Kiereth Spireshift[/td][td=1,]Shadowcult Priest[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
PM
. . .

I...

. . .
I want Twilight to go away and my vampire loving self's dignity to come back.

. . . I love you, dilly? :>
PM
Aminar Wrote:That's good. I want edward to go away and I want Jake to come back

Hotter, Nicer, Faster, stronger.

WORK IT HARDER MAKE IT BETTER DO IT FASTER MAE-...

Here's a [TIP] then.

[TIP] Stop paying any attention to Twilight right now, or change what you want.
Spoiler:
PM
I don't even like twilight. New moon was the first thing about twilight I ever saw. Twilight, In my opinion, Is a peice of crap. But hot guy muscles is hot guy muscles..
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What a Long, Strange Trip it's Been Vision 1 166 04-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Reese
  This is for MOOSE!!! Roxas65 2 222 03-15-2010, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Dear Moose, Anski 1 212 02-07-2010, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  MOOSE! Renorien 7 320 01-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Renorien
  Flaming Moose! *Derp* Jason 10 400 01-21-2010, 07:16 AM