The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

More Clothing?! :D
In WSG you GM's made a lovely place to buy clothing.. BUT, it's very limited.. For one, there is one pair of pants. The Tuxedo Pants. Also, there are many other shirts and dresses and stuff on retail that would be awesome on this server? Could GM's possibly think of adding more? Thank you!
[Image: badge.jpg]
I don't see how that is, I've never played a mage past level 10!
SERIOUSLY?!
Have you checked WSG lately? Me and Kret addressed this problem recently. I think you'll like what you see.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Yes, I was going to request the same thing... If I ever got around to it.

Thanks, Moose.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
Oh sweet. I'll check!
I don't see how that is, I've never played a mage past level 10!
SERIOUSLY?!
It's been done, people! Pay attention! xDDD
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Yep, a lot of clothing has been added :).
[Image: dE74.gif]