Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Geoni
Yesterday 06:36 AM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 37045
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97256
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40052
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31553
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25566

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Movies to watch while the server is down... ^_^
1. Iron Man. Because it's the only recent superhero movie I enjoyed... and Robert Downey Jr is hot, even though he's way too old for me. 8)

2. Fight Club.... because it's Fight Club! This has to be one of my top 3 movies ever, if it isn't number one.

Anyone else care to share? What would you like to watch right now?
Bury me on my feet. I have lived my entire life on my knees.
PM
Australia. Three hours of Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman... <3
PM
Just saw "Shoot 'Em Up" not even...20 minutes ago. No plotline, no problem!! Non-stop shooting action. A terrible plot, crappy climax. (The first kill and last kill, excluding the final final ending is awesome.) I'm tempted to call it a "Fast-food movie", from now on. (You know it's bad.... But you just don't care.)

Besides that... Fight Club is my No.1 movie.

Also, be sure to check out Ratatouille! One of the better CG cartoons!
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Mine were in no particular order, by the way. Fight Club would easily win over Iron Man in terms of sheer awesomeness.

I've been wanting to see Australia... was it good? Also wanna see Bolt. :wink:
PM
I actually didn't see it... stupid sister... She has mono. So, while we were wasting my break in Montana with nearly nothing to do, we watched movies we brought instead of going out to the movies. Made me mad. Lol. We were busy till the afternoons and evenings, and a 3 hour movie can be hard to fit into that.
PM
In the vein of Shoot 'em up, I suggest the Grindhouse movies. Both are extremely over-the-top, and action packed. Planet Terror, the first, is a zombie movie who's main character is a go-go dancer who's leg gets torn off and replaced with an M4 carbine. Death Proof, the second, is about a stuntman turned crazed murderer who kills with his car ('69 dodge charger, I think. Quite lovely). *Both movies mature, not appropriate at all for younger folk.*

Hrm. I can't honestly think of anything to suggest, so I'll just recommend the last three movies I've seen.

The Big Lebowski- Hillarious Coen brothers movie, starring Jeff Bridges and John Goodman. The main character 'The Dude' is a lazy, bowler hero who seeks compensation for his rug, which was urinated on by mistake. This makes up the plot of the film. It's kinda crazy, and more than a little silly, but the plot isn't the main focus of the film. Memorable characters. Classic quotes. Good times. *Another mature movie. Expletives galore.*

Apocolypse Now- A war epic set in the Vietnamese war, starring Martin Sheen as a soldier sent to assassinate Colonel Kurtz (played by Marlon Brando), a special forces agent gone AWOL and thought to be insane. This movie....defies explanation. Roger Ebert described it as one of the best movies of all time, and some people seem to value his opinion, so...*shrugs*. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." *Guess what? Another mature movie.*

The Lion King- I love this movie. I can't quite explain it, but it's allure has held me for years. Not that I'm some sort of obsessive, or anything. *nervous chuckle*. Sort of a kid's version of Hamlet, I suppose, without everyone dying at the end.
PM
ahh! I love how the Lion King is the same story as Hamlet... When I figured that out in lit class it pretty much made my day! :mrgreen:
PM
Rakkezai, if your anything like me (And you just might, considering your taste in movies.) You will love "No Country for Old Men". If you took a silenced shotgun, 21st century cowboys, realistic gunfights, and some of the best acting in an action movie with that much gore.. you get N.C.O.M. It's pretty gory so it's your typical Mature Audience thing.

As for cartoons (Which have a special place in my heart!):

1. Ratatouille (I said it already, but I pride myself on spelling it right.)
2. Monsters Inc.
3. The Incredibles
4. Shrek (1.)
5. The Simpsons Movie
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Things other than gore attract me to movies, you know. ;)

That being said, I've seen No Country For Old Men. Another Coen Brothers movie, y'know. I thought it had good acting, and was a good movie overrall, but I preffered the book. I must say, though, the actor playing Anton Chigurh did a good job. Using a captive bolt pistol like that was.....Egh. Spooky.
PM
Anything by Jonathan Waters, especially Pink Flamingos.
˜★Sketch Blog
Pink Flamingos is hillarious, but I've seen none of that guy's other works. That is, if it's the movie I remember it to be. The movie with that egg-loving person and the people who run the black-market baby ring thing.
PM
I would say Twilight... But it actually really sucked. If you see it, that's really not what the fan girls are going nuts about... Well, maybe some of them... But yeah. The movie was pretty bad. >_> That's a "Don't see" unless you want to see it so you can laugh at it the whole time.
PM
erg! Just went on a picture downloading binge.... Downey Jr and Ed Norton..... ::shiver::

Gotta quit that before I melt. LOL

I'll try to pay more attention. :)
PM
Rakkezai Wrote:Pink Flamingos is hillarious, but I've seen none of that guy's other works. That is, if it's the movie I remember it to be. The movie with that egg-loving person and the people who run the black-market baby ring thing.

That's the one.

He did Hairspray, Female Trouble, Polyester, and a few others.
˜★Sketch Blog
Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind.

The name alone should lure you in.
"My companions' feelings have been etched onto my body.
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...
One body, one soul!

Chouginga, Gurren-Lagann!

I'll show you...
The power of mankind!"
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Animated Movies. Nostra 20 673 08-21-2012, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Echo
  Just Watch The Drummer Skaar 9 299 06-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post: PiesOfNub
  Watch These and Forever Feel Different About Star Wars Mortiphobia 16 424 06-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus
  Another reason not to watch Twilight. Tales23 16 554 12-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Must Watch Video. ElvenMistress 12 250 08-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ElvenMistress