Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Geoni
12-11-2017 06:36 AM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 37048
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97256
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40053
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31554
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25567

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Movies to watch while the server is down... ^_^
Four Christmases was a good film.

Yu-Gi-Oh - The Abridged Movie. This is HALARIOUS. It's an entire piss take of Yu-Gi-Oh.

There's around 30 normal episodes of them, but the creator decided to make a movie. (Also this movie is 30 mins long)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
/No %tHawk

:]

I saw

Wallie the other day. And I cried...It was so cute.

:]
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
I agree with Nostra that Equilibrium is better than the Matrix. Really though, it may -look- like a ripoff, but that's just the black trenchcoats and fancy gunplay. And Nos- It's about time ya saw that, eh? A few months back I saw Choke, another movie based on a book by Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club guy), and it was pretty darn decent. Completely R though, and it won't be out for sale for a while.

My next suggestion is Dr. Strangelove (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb), another Stanley Kubrick black comedy film. It's a classic, and apparently was selected by the United States Library of congress as culturally significant, and a few other honors which I can't be bothered to go look up.

Watch it!

Oh, right. Not the best film for all audiences.
PM
I went and saw Sweeney Todd. I'm a fan of Burton. I'm a fan of Depp. I'm DEFINITELY a fan of that beautiful bleary-eyed sex goddess known as Helena Bonham Carter. Even like Sacha Baron Cohen before he made it big with Borat. Also dig lots of surrealist violence and dark humor.....

.....but for some reason I just didn't like Sweeney Todd. At all. It's strange to me. It had all the ingredients that usually make up my favorite type of cinema cake. Burton, Depp, Carter, violence, dark humor. But the whole film just seemed really boring to me. Wasn't really much of a compelling plot or any build up to the characters. No real startling twists or shocking revelations. SPOILERS HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL: I also saw the little "twist" at the end coming a mile away the moment when "Do I know you from somewhere sir?" was uttered.

So....I just didn't like it. The actors did a good job portraying their roles and the music was definitely catchy, but it seemed to lack the immersion factor that other musicals / movies have. I couldn't really find myself get involved with the movie, or even simply enjoy the gory spectacle of it all. Not saying that it's a bad movie, as the acting / musical production / directing were all very nice.

I....just....didn't like it.

:(
Spoiler:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
PM
This wouldn't really fit under Sharing Songs.... So... I'll put it here. 3 minutes of a rather funny Britney Spears parody.

Womanizer Parody... Lulz
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great Animated Movies. Nostra 20 673 08-21-2012, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Echo
  Just Watch The Drummer Skaar 9 299 06-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post: PiesOfNub
  Watch These and Forever Feel Different About Star Wars Mortiphobia 16 424 06-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus
  Another reason not to watch Twilight. Tales23 16 554 12-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Must Watch Video. ElvenMistress 12 250 08-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ElvenMistress