The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction: Eratharon
Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Greetings to everyone. I come from Hungary a small country in Middle Europe. I am 21 years old. Unfortunately I have little roleplaying experience, however I have played many fantasy games. World of Warcraft only got me into playing because I wanted to see Azeroth up close. I wasn't disappointed. Since then I am playing WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Hungary, my primary language is hungarian.

How did you get into Warcraft?
Many years ago I started playing Warcraft I on my uncle's computer and I liked it very much because I'm into fantasy strategy. Then came Warcraft 2 and 3. It was at Warcraft 3 when I seriously started to look for lore and such. It completely mesmerized me. Now with World of Warcratf I can see it from close perspective.

What made you seek our server over others?
The roleplaying really. I frequently imagine characters I like and stories of them and I would like to "live" the story.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
Going on a long quest with 2 people and staying at the tavern exchanging stories of valor.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
Human Paladin is the ultimate favourite since Warcraft 2. The mighty paladins riding to battle one their chargers smiting evil where it stands and healing the wounded, defending innocents. They have my outmost respect.

What are your expectations of this server?
I expect a great and helping community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
That would be the Tolerance and Role-Playing rules. Tolerance because it is a roleplaying server and Role-Playing rules because it is good to see that many kind of roleplayers are welcome.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!
On a dark night near the coast of Dustwallow Marsh a hooded figure stands on the hill overlooking Theramore Isle. He does not move... he is just standing... and watching. Suddenly the rain starts puring down.
In the port city a lone guard stands watch over the harbor mumbling to himself about his rotten luck. He let's out a long sigh and looks to the left where he sees a figure on a hill. He tries to dismiss it as tiredness and blinks but the figure doesn't disappear. When he tries to call out for him suddenly loghtning strikes and when it is over the guard doesn't see the figure anymore. The guard again dismisses it as tiredness but deeper in the swamp the figure starts to smile.
What his goals may be or where his loyalties lie only time will tell...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
I think my introduction is done if anything is missing please tell me and I'll write it down as soon as I am able.