08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 383
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2821
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85589
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2363
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Naramar`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
PvPer, PvEer and a RPer. Been playing WoW for five years now and the majority of those years has been spent on a RP server. Although I do 10-man raids as a past time and more awsummm gear that looks great. And my name is Kim. :o

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Norway and my primary language is thus.. Norwegian. But I like to think that I have fair knowledge of the engrish language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Randomly played a demo of WarCraft III, saw the first game and second game in the shops when I was young and I was like, man that looks cool. Alas had no computer until the WC3 times and WoW, so a MMO version of WC was a must have. Didn't try beta but I have played since week one, back when Paladins literally used minutes to solo stuff. ;)

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend of mine talked to me and linked me this server, and I thought why not to check it out, it's even a RP private server. Don't come over that often considering other private servers being for players wanting easy mode epics and to 'pwn'. And I'm a RPer, baby.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Action, relaxed, romance, adventuring&exploring. I enjoy all kinds but I have a preferance towards those.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin, great lore, great to play and looks damn awesome in the progress.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find RP, of course. A change from retail RP which tends to get a bit static due to time consuming raids.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Exploiting and godmoding, dear tonksbottoms I hate people who can't graps the simple concepts of STOP CHEATING and pushing their weird stuff on you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uh, my mind is not in it's best state for storytelling right now!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hi.
PM
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
PvPer, PvEer and a RPer. Been playing WoW for five years now and the majority of those years has been spent on a RP server. Although I do 10-man raids as a past time and more awsummm gear that looks great. And my name is Kim. :o

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Norway and my primary language is thus.. Norwegian. But I like to think that I have fair knowledge of the engrish language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Randomly played a demo of WarCraft III, saw the first game and second game in the shops when I was young and I was like, man that looks cool. Alas had no computer until the WC3 times and WoW, so a MMO version of WC was a must have. Didn't try beta but I have played since week one, back when Paladins literally used minutes to solo stuff. ;)

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend of mine talked to me and linked me this server, and I thought why not to check it out, it's even a RP private server. Don't come over that often considering other private servers being for players wanting easy mode epics and to 'pwn'. And I'm a RPer, baby.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Action, relaxed, romance, adventuring&exploring. I enjoy all kinds but I have a preferance towards those.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin, great lore, great to play and looks damn awesome in the progress.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find RP, of course. A change from retail RP which tends to get a bit static due to time consuming raids.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Exploiting and godmoding, dear tonksbottoms I hate people who can't graps the simple concepts of STOP CHEATING and pushing their weird stuff on you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uh, my mind is not in it's best state for storytelling right now!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hi.
PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.