08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 355
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2609
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85206
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2192
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3391

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Nephamael Tel'Kyr [Blood Elf Paladin] (revamp from old wiki)
This character exists in the wiki but has not been re-approved. Some very minor changes to prose have been made in personality and history.

Player Name: Ironside

Character Full Name: Nephamael Tel'Kyr

Character In-Game Name: Nephamael

Nickname(s): "Neph"

Association(s): Sin'dorei, Blood Knights

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Paladin

Skills and Abilities: He is proficient with two-handed weapons, particularly swords and spears. His grasp of healing magic is rudimentary, but he shows talent with offensive holy magic. Other than his combat capabilities he is unskilled, having only received training as a Paladin.

Sex: Male

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Fel Green

Weight: 165 lbs

Height: 5'9

Usual Garments/Armor: Red, Black, and Gold plate customary of his order.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Personality:
Socially, Nephamael is somewhat shy, but extroverted and enjoys being around others. Due in part to his relatively young age he is eager to prove himself to his peers and superiors. While he may seem at first meek, he can come of as standoffish when his capabilities and/or experience are the topic of discussion. Because of his resolute attitude towards being a successful Paladin, he has a disciplined work ethic and an obedient disposition. However, there is a deeply buried but insatiable ambition that has only just begun to manifest.

History:
Nephamael was not born of a particularly high house of Quel'Thalas. His parents were a ranger and a magistrix, respectively. Once he was of age to begin training at the craft of his parents, he was expected to take up the bow and learn the skills of the noble Eversong rangers. Neph trained hard but ultimately showed little promise in the marksmanship and scouting skills necessary to fill his father's station.

Once the Scourge came to lay waste to the grand kingdom of Quel'Thalas, Nephamael's family were among those that gave their lives in the valiant defense effort. His father along the front lines, and his mother who succumbed to the deadly plague. Nephamael survived the invasion, but in his frail, war-ravaged youth he began to succumb rather quickly to the subsequent loss of magic from the destruction of the Sunwell. As his illness worsened word came that a powerful being of light, a Naaru, had been captured and a new order built to utilize its power and magic. Seeking sanctuary and the bright lure of power, he enlisted as part of the Blood Knights to serve the city of Silvermoon, a duty he upholds to this day.
before u say i am stoling this tesseract let me explain to u a thing
Everything's great, but we need his exact age. Oh, and I don't think the Sin'sholai should be in his associations. :P
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
PM
It's Naaru btw, not Naruu.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
Yep, the Sin'sholai was retconned in the long run. We also need your player name on the template, just above "Character full name"!

Quote:Other: N/A

This should be removed if it's blank since it's an optional part of the profile!

You'll be glad to know that Blood Knight roleplay is also picking up a bit, so your character will have folks to roleplay with. :)
PM
Changes made! Thanks for your patience with me I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
No problem at all, it's a good profile as it stands! I'd like to ask that you put your player name at the very top, however. Everything else is perfect!
PM
(09-15-2013, 04:34 PM)Rini Wrote: No problem at all, it's a good profile as it stands! I'd like to ask that you put your player name at the very top, however. Everything else is perfect!

thanks much! should be ready to go :)
Approved!

Wikified!
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Kaeleth Emeircenth - Blood Elf Blood Mage - Noble] Lux 15 385 01-15-2015, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Ashilynn Senn'raethi [Blood Elf Blood Mage; Noble] Scout 3 309 12-11-2014, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Faedea Bloodscry [Blood Elf Blood Mage] Krilari 8 197 12-02-2014, 05:17 PM
  Sain Arclight [Blood Elf - Blood mage, Magister, Diplomat] Sorum 6 253 10-26-2014, 01:06 PM
  [Peer] [Pre-approved] Zernor Lightgiver [Blood elf, Paladin] Joe2618 4 258 08-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Zenethen